Darren Calling Mahesh_Fan

supra

bolls

IF YOU HAVE BOLLS FIRST GET MY ID REVOKED IN YOUR BOLLS BABU DB SO THAT I WILL CUT YOUR COCKROACH AND THROW IT IN FALAKANA BRIDGE.

TO MENTAL FAN LIKE BOLLSBABU FAN.

Dear Db. folks some mahesh fans got very angry because of the yesterday bollsbabu thread. Let me tell you one thing. if some is looking better than my fav heros Nitin,navadeep,advisesh etc.. I will admit & appreciate such fact . I dont feel shame or nothing wrong in appreciating or accpeting the fact > AFTER ALL ARE THEY ALL NOT TELUGU...... Iam not so called physco dog or mental idiot or sadist or jealous dog like some db dogs who dont appreciate or learn to live or accept the truth or fact.

similarly some db dogs are same mental case when their fav hero film release. they procliam & bark like dog this movie is super hit bolls hit even if the film is bad or average.

EXAMPLE : imagine u have a very beautiful girlfriend But will beauty & good things end there. They keep comming & going. Its cycle. just because u have a very beautiful girlfriend dosent mean others cannot be more beautiful or cannot be better. PLease learn to accept the fact.

LEARN TO APRRECIATE & LET LIVE @ least next life many of asslickers like you lives will be better & god will bless u many goodies

BLOODY SADIST & SARCASITC DOGS OF INDIA

Learn to APPRECIATE & let live. @ LEAST MOST OF U DB DOGS WILL BE BORN In jubliee hills & banjara hills to pinky reddy or keerti reddy or srikala reddy

BLOODY SICK MINDS & MENTALITIES OF fans like you.

I APPRECIATE MAHESHBABU FOR HIS ACTION BUT FANS LIKE YOU ARE MAKING ME TO DRILL HIM.

NOTE: IF U HAVE GUTS OF BOLLS DISCUSS WITH ME WITHOUT REPORTING U CAULIFLOWER OF INDIA AND REVOKE MY ID IN PFDB.

• Upvote 1