Rgv Raping Sv And Bob

cinema_talk_pichodu

Time chusi correct if nokkuthunnadu
Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 10h
Just watched Aagadu nd now going to watch Dhookudu,Businessman and Pokiri nd I sincerely think Mahesh also should do the same

Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 1h
The dialogue and dialogue modulations of "Aagadu" should be sent to Oscars on a special award...They will truly stand out in world cinema

In " Aagadu" prakash raj missed out on his careers best performance. .I truly feel sorry for him

The subjective derivation of Srinu vaitla and Mahesh babu reminds me of a spiritualistic intercourse of leonordo caprio nd Martin scorcese

I can't believe Kona venket can write such gems of dialogues. ..by the way i missed the titles ..did Kona write?

Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 56m
My request to Mahesh babu's fans is to please tell him to do fantastic roles because he is a fantaaaaaaastic actor

Time chusi correct if nokkuthunnadu
Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 10h
Just watched Aagadu nd now going to watch Dhookudu,Businessman and Pokiri nd I sincerely think Mahesh also should do the same

The dialogue and dialogue modulations of "Aagadu" should be sent to Oscars on a special award...They will truly stand out in world cinema

In " Aagadu" prakash raj missed out on his careers best performance. .I truly feel sorry for him

The subjective derivation of Srinu vaitla and Mahesh babu reminds me of a spiritualistic intercourse of leonordo caprio nd Martin scorcese

I can't believe Kona venket can write such gems of dialogues. ..by the way i missed the titles ..did Kona write?

Ram Gopal Varma @RGVzoomin · 56m
My request to Mahesh babu's fans is to please tell him to do fantastic roles because he is a fantaaaaaaastic actor

lol bob