• Diana

• kakatiya

• xxxmen

• Panasa_pandu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol dont get angry ..story version marcharu ga  CITI_c$y  easy kakatiya.. S%Hi

version emi marchanu.. nenu diana pina enduku kopadtanu  (.L@

avanni unpleasant facts le diana.. asalu thread eh violence pina kada.. so mana answers kooda depressing kane vasthai bitaku 

komalamga ravali ante ladies kosam wait cheddamu

version emi marchanu.. nenu diana pina enduku kopadtanu  (.L@

avanni unpleasant facts le diana.. asalu thread eh violence pina kada.. so mana answers kooda depressing kane vasthai bitaku 

komalamga ravali ante ladies kosam wait cheddamu

cool.. 

intaki emantav ite nu kottava evarnana brahmilaugh.gif

kottaledu kodadam ani chalasarlu anukunna kani  :3D_Smiles_349:

chinapudu matram sibling fights undevi bayata vallu ma vallani kodite matram vallani kottedanni   @3$%

sare thread conclusion iste better anipistundi..i feel sorry for the victims.. one of my close relatives died in domestic violence tanu gurtochindi..

evarina domestic violence chestu unte e thread chusi unte please stop it .. there are lot better things to patch up things ..u might escape everyone but karma is watching you! 

bye all.. 

domestic violence is the result of one being a hypocrite from the inside, be it male/female..... and unfortunately many people are developing such kinda thoughts these days due to the environments they r in, trying to show off to the other people (my wife is the sexiest/ model  / my hubby s got a six pack / drives porsche ) kinda stuff - I believe ppl shuld realize the fact that if you cannot be truthful to yourself there is no point in being truthful to your partner as well and that is the beginning point for all the drama and would never help them to see that vantage point in their lives...topic over. :police:  no offense to anybody just my views.