H1 B Amendment Chesa But Dhs Officer Went To Old Client

Walcommon

Hi Every one,

H1B Amendment chesa already September lo , But DHS guy went to old client location. 

They told him that the candidate is not working here.

I working at my old client from December 2013 to June 2014

New project : from July 

I was out of project for one month. I that 1 mentioned 2 weeks as holiday.

please suggest me what i need to answer if DHS guy asks me about the remaining 2 weeks. ( If he comes to new client location)

2weeks sick ayyanu... in the mean i went thru interviews and oka danlo select ayyanu vallu XXXX date na joining icharu... so 1month gap vachindi... matter over...

2weeks sick ayyanu... in the mean i went thru interviews and oka danlo select ayyanu vallu XXXX date na joining icharu... so 1month gap vachindi... matter over...

ok.. Vadem mari gucchi gucchi adagadu kada.. 

Actually ma employer eppude na phone number USCIS vallaki eccharu, He said that they will call me or come to my office.

What do you think they will call or they will come. I will be out of office at 4:30 pm today. Just have an hour.

ok.. Vadem mari gucchi gucchi adagadu kada.. 

Actually ma employer eppude na phone number USCIS vallaki eccharu, He said that they will call me or come to my office.

What do you think they will call or they will come. I will be out of office at 4:30 pm today. Just have an hour.

ilantivi evaru cheppa leru mayya... neeku call chesthe general questions ee untai... ee client ki eppati nunchi chesthunav... patha proj eppudu ayipoyindi... pay & employer details..

normal ga dige queschens aithe....pay entha...nee role enti.mee emp neetho regular contcat lo untada.....ilantivi v intv carbon copy annatu

Thanks bayya!!

ilantivi evaru cheppa leru mayya... neeku call chesthe general questions ee untai... ee client ki eppati nunchi chesthunav... patha proj eppudu ayipoyindi... pay & employer details..

Thanks bro....

E lavda gallu site visit ento
Nenu amendment file cheyinchali :( ekada 3yrs ichina extn thengutundo ani wait chestunna amendment cheyinchakunda :(

99% em avvadhu baa.. nenu last yr cheyincha... nadi 2012 to 2015 nenu 2014 starting lo cheyincha so 2014 starting nunchi 2015 varaku ichadu...

I had such visit by a field officer...but since my client is a very renowed financial bank the USCIS officer preffered a phone call with me...he had a very lighter vein conversation with me..asked what is my job. how many yrs were you working what are your hobbies...how is the weather in STL..asked me to send my DL, recent pay stub and an address proof via email and said all the best. NOthing more than that.