H1 B Amendment Chesa But Dhs Officer Went To Old Client

Walcommon

Hi Every one,

H1B Amendment chesa already September lo , But DHS guy went to old client location. 

They told him that the candidate is not working here.

I working at my old client from December 2013 to June 2014

New project : from July 

I was out of project for one month. I that 1 mentioned 2 weeks as holiday.

please suggest me what i need to answer if DHS guy asks me about the remaining 2 weeks. ( If he comes to new client location)

OPT lo unnava H1B lo unnava aa time lo

I had such visit by a field officer...but since my client is a very renowed financial bank the USCIS officer preffered a phone call with me...he had a very lighter vein conversation with me..asked what is my job. how many yrs were you working what are your hobbies...how is the weather in STL..asked me to send my DL, recent pay stub and an address proof via email and said all the best. NOthing more than that.

Thanks bro... My new client is state of new york (OCFS). So ma employer told me that he is going to call.

Hopefully everything goes good with u Bhayya . ni case latest Kabatti. Ni verification call aipogane ikada e thadu lo update cheyi Bhayya em em ayindi anedi . Vere vallaki use aithadi

Emadya baga pencharu bayya ilantivi...

Hey Bro,

Nuvvu amendment apply chesinapudu eppudu nunchi 3 years vastada leka same period(Before H1 B term ) varaku estada?

Example :

Lets say H1 B aprroved from 2013 - 2016 and in 2014 i applied amndment so the h1 b term eppudu from 2014 to 2017 aaa leka till 2016 aaaa?

Thanks In advance

Hopefully everything goes good with u Bhayya . ni case latest Kabatti. Ni verification call aipogane ikada e thadu lo update cheyi Bhayya em em ayindi anedi . Vere vallaki use aithadi

Sure I will update here..

Hey Bro,

Nuvvu amendment apply chesinapudu eppudu nunchi 3 years vastada leka same period(Before H1 B term ) varaku estada?

Example :

Lets say H1 B aprroved from 2013 - 2016 and in 2014 i applied amndment so the h1 b term eppudu from 2014 to 2017 aaa leka till 2016 aaaa?

Thanks In advance

I think from the period of amendment over all 3 years. Depends on client letter too.

Na situation l new client end date mention chesindi so mostly my h1 duration will be reduced from 3 years to 1 year or what ever months they mentioned on the letter.

We need experts on this ,Correct me if I am wrong..