• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyderabad_Nawab

• fullkeka

• ARYA

• sooperu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

endabbayaa balayya legend cinema kaada neekendhi pani, choodabaaku saaami, chinnapillakaay dialoglu ardam gaavu, school kelli aaduko

:-( anna atla anaku, ippudippude cinemalu choosthunna. thittaku allcenters anna:-( baadhaithundhi. manchiga kottha cinemalu choodaneeki vasthuntaa db ki

I came to know about this movie from couple of friends. I've seen few trailers of the film and it appears to be a good entertaining movie for the common public, especially to the lead actor's admirers. Though I always say to myself to watch the  movie, I hardly get spare time these days, engrossed completely in my research studies. 

Hey Nani, Thanks for sharing some entertaining dialogs from the movie. I try to render couple of them and I keep failing each time miserably.

Look at me. How do you do that? Beautifully alligned one next to the other

ru researching here now ragada8.gif

photo-thumb-43394.jpg?_r=1396998733photo-thumb-43394.jpg?_r=1396998733photo-thumb-43394.jpg?_r=1396998733photo-thumb-43394.jpg?_r=1396998733photo-thumb-43394.jpg?_r=1396998733

Oka Sari Telugu lo Cheppava..nee Noti nundi Vinte ..Abbho Abbhabbho..pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Vuu Vuuu Vuuuuu...pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Y u charecterlessly hitted to that aunty man?. charekterless man. Dont putted such posts man

:-( anna atla anaku, ippudippude cinemalu choosthunna. thittaku allcenters anna:-( baadhaithundhi. manchiga kottha cinemalu choodaneeki vasthuntaa db ki

ne age enthaLEGEND_30_Sec_Latest_Teaser_4c2476c8955c

Oka Sari Telugu lo Cheppava..nee Noti nundi Vinte ..Abbho Abbhabbho..pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

Vuu Vuuu Vuuuuu...pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

What do you find so funny?. please manuever your thoughts in an organized manner. If there is something really funny from my end, do share your thoughts.