• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karampodi

• Rendu

• Piscop

• sigsegv

Popular Days

simple amex will initiate a report to cops and give them the time of deductions, cops will go to walmart and bestbuy and get the footage for that exact time and get the thieves pictures and send them to locals PS , where PS will run the data base check and get the guys names , which will lead to their address through ssn or what ever the data they got. 

dont worry ...nothing to be afraid of ....amex gadu claims reumburse chesthadu ... na Amex card ilaage poyindi once oka night club lo , next day evening realize ayyaka chuskunte ilaage anni transactions unnay , i called him up and told that i lost my card , claims department process chesi reumburse chesadu ..... comedy enti ante ah transactions chesina vaadu oka TV konnadu , vaadiki kaavalsina model ledu ani target vaadu antey he asked to get it delivered to his place when it comes back in stock and gave his home address anta .... mothaniki pattukunnaru vaadini 

amex lo daridram enti antae, when fraud alert is initiated, your online account is also locked... u have to either accept mobile call or reply mail to access online ..

fraud ani cheppagane.. noe you cant access online to verify transactions andhi...

spent almost >1 hr... to understand each transaction and location to confir..

may be valla security reasons emo

dont worry ...nothing to be afraid of ....amex gadu claims reumburse chesthadu ... na Amex card ilaage poyindi once oka night club lo , next day evening realize ayyaka chuskunte ilaage anni transactions unnay , i called him up and told that i lost my card , claims department process chesi reumburse chesadu ..... comedy enti ante ah transactions chesina vaadu oka TV konnadu , vaadiki kaavalsina model ledu ani target vaadu antey he asked to get it delivered to his place when it comes back in stock and gave his home address anta .... mothaniki pattukunnaru vaadini 

veedi pi**          LoL

vaadini pattukunnaka, aa donga yedava evaro manaki chepthara

no naaku aithe cheppaledu , because i dint ask for any further details...but i guess the'll tell u if u go to the police station and ask them ..

okko transaction mathi poyindhi,

best buy, walmart, staples, ila.... okko deggara transaction 700 thaggale

oke roju enni transactions ayithe they will block the card , any card. pakka

edi konchem nammela ledu, as per my exp

oka roju 1000 geekithene they called me to make sure

oke roju enni transactions ayithe they will block the card , any card. pakka

edi konchem nammela ledu, as per my exp

oka roju 1000 geekithene they called me to make sure

adhi thelidhu baa.. may be naa phn ki / mail alerts vachi vuntayi.. they said.. these transactions are in processing state..

pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gifpawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif