Mechanic In Plano, Tx

viziotelevision

Hello Friends,

I live in Plano Texas and I am new to this area. I have a mercedes benz and I am having problems with my vehicle.

Does anyone know a good & reasonable desi mechanic in an around plano, tx area?

I am looking for a desi mechanic in this area as the repair is going to cost a lot and I do not want to spend that much on this vehicle.

Please let me know if you know of any desi mechanic in Plano area.

Thank you.

Thank you Kalyann for your quick response. do you know if they are desi mechanic?

no dude..im not from texas..may b someone from here can help you or check with your desi co-workers.

Hello Friends,

I live in Plano Texas and I am new to this area. I have a mercedes benz and I am having problems with my vehicle.

I am looking for a desi mechanic in this area as the repair is going to cost a lot and I do not want to spend that much on this vehicle.

Thank you.

Raj's Auto in Dallas was very nice. 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rajs-auto-dallas?osq=Raj+auto

https://plus.google.com/111706215211057152215/about

I went to this person many years ago when I was in Dallas. He was phenomenal. Elderly person with good way to handle stuff. That time I had an old honda civic and told him I am tight on cash. He suggested immediate needs, and wht to take care in the future etc. Not at all an upselling guy. Good luck

Thank you Yamaha123.

this location is 20 miles from my home. I am looking something near my home, so I can tow my car.

anything near or within plano tx?

Thank you.

Hello Friends,

Thank you.

pm chesa choosuko

If you brought a used merc and the shop now  is asking more than $3000, you better get rid of that car.. Its gona have problems in the near futuer .these are costly to repair,and famous for trans problems.