Javascript Training Kavali Bhayya...very Urgent? Anybody There?

rabhasanbk

tbest way to learn is to read code .. 

go to any website read the code and try to query elements and see how they interact .. chrome browser lo console tho ivanni cheyyvachu

chusanu bhayya....2 weeks lo oak job vundi.....Java script perfect avvali....evarina training is the fast ga nerchukunta...

Bro...Java Script emundhi...read from w3 schools. Mottham akkade cover avuthundhi.  Java script lo training or reading chesthe expert kaaru. Konchem experience undaali. w3 school lo chadhivaka...download some JS related browser plugins into browser (I prefer firefox), plugins like..firebug, webconsole...and other JS debuggers. Understand how to use console and debugging the JS. Now a days..no one uses just JS. You need to look at the framework APIs like jQuery, AngularJS, DOJO...and etc. Find out what kind of frameworks they are using and find out how to use them. There is plenty of Documentation. And also some JS related design patterns...

chusanu bhayya....2 weeks lo oak job vundi.....Java script perfect avvali....evarina training is the fast ga nerchukunta...

Go to websites

Click f12 on any page try to debug the java script using brekapoints and see how they are working

Uneed to know both javascript jquery

No body is just using plain java script now

Use internet explorer for debugging

learn object oriented javascript 

dani gunrinchi matladithe neeku doka ledhu job neeke inka

prototype enti 

closure enti google lo chudu rough ga 2-3 hours lo nerchukovachu 

Bro...Java Script emundhi...read from w3 schools. Mottham akkade cover avuthundhi.  Java script lo training or reading chesthe expert kaaru. Konchem experience undaali. w3 school lo chadhivaka...download some JS related browser plugins into browser (I prefer firefox), plugins like..firebug, webconsole...and other JS debuggers. Understand how to use console and debugging the JS. Now a days..no one uses just JS. You need to look at the framework APIs like jQuery, AngularJS, DOJO...and etc. Find out what kind of frameworks they are using and find out how to use them. There is plenty of Documentation. And also some JS related design patterns...

Oh my mad. R u kidding me Parmq. No one going to use Javascript aa. do you know 50% of the app that you are using right now in your phone are build using javascript. 

Jquery is only the padding tool. okkapudu cross browser compatibility issues resolve cheyatam kosam they used jquery. angularjs antava it is lib which you use to implement mvc framework in javascript. angularjs nee application lo pettagane ventane chukkalu kani pinchavu. angularjs use cheste you no need to use jquery. 

Nodejs where you can run javascript on server. 90% of all user-interfaces uses java script.

javascript w3 schools chusukoni ofc ke pote 1st day fire avutavu. simple closure kuda rayalevu. hoisting advantages teliyavu. naa company lo 1week mugguru fire ayyaru. == to === ke difference teliyaka okkadu. div > p ke div p ke difference teliayka inkokadu. 

Teliste cheppandi bhaya ante kani half knowledge tho ede padete adi rayakandi.

Piratebay ki velli... Js, backbone, angular, nodeJs tutorial download cheye.....cs background vunthe easy ga lagicheya vachu....

Code school.com lo same tutorials vunAye look into it

Oh my mad. R u kidding me Parmq. No one going to use Javascript aa. do you know 50% of the app that you are using right now in your phone are build using javascript. 

Jquery is only the padding tool. okkapudu cross browser compatibility issues resolve cheyatam kosam they used jquery. angularjs antava it is lib which you use to implement mvc framework in javascript. angularjs nee application lo pettagane ventane chukkalu kani pinchavu. angularjs use cheste you no need to use jquery. 

Nodejs where you can run javascript on server. 90% of all user-interfaces uses java script.

javascript w3 schools chusukoni ofc ke pote 1st day fire avutavu. simple closure kuda rayalevu. hoisting advantages teliyavu. naa company lo 1week mugguru fire ayyaru. == to === ke difference teliyaka okkadu. div > p ke div p ke difference teliayka inkokadu. 

Why BP man? What I meant was....writing the basic JS alone. Almost 8 projects chesa. Anni projects lo memu edho oka framework use chesthunnam..along with writing our JS libs internally in a few projects. Naa experience tho nenu cheppanu. Inka w3 schools okkate chadhavamani cheppaledhu. Read my post again, I told him that the experience helps well in learning JS..especially using the consoles and debugging along with some design patterns ani. I have also told him to find what the company is going to use and prepare accordingly.

Nenu cheppindhi kooda..TS ki unna time ela manage cheyyali ani. Why you drawers chinching, man? Why that BP? Neeku thelisina info unte neevu cheppi help cheyi.

why BP man....athaniki thelisindhi cheppadu....niku thelisindhi chepthe saripothundhi kadha