• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BillMarkSteve

• Monicka

• 4Vikram

• McD_Murthy_02

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me....

head phones lo technically advanced ---- can u explain this ??

Audio technica and Beyerdyanimcs headphones are considered as technically advanced compared to Beats

Beats half the price goes to its style and marketing compared to quality ani bayata talk 

amazon lo 115 dollarlu gift card balance load cheskunanu ba..chustha i will try to test physically,do they have test pieces for display in any target or bestbuy ??

bestbuy--- ki velli test chesukko....display pieces vunnai....for demo....nee istham tharuvatha.... :)

amazon.com lo try chey...

inka thanksgiving ki google chey for deals....u may get one for sure.... :)

As of now ekkada kanipinchaledhu less than 299....

Hopefully thanksgiving time ki peduthadu emo chudali

excuse me....

head phones lo technically advanced ---- can u explain this ??

dr beats have best unboxing experinece.. they spend most of the product cost in boxing the equipment and vigorous marketing.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86 will probably give you better experience than dr beats..

it is basically a lot of marketing and celbrity weight that makes beats expensive.. at the end of the day.. peopel want recognised headphoens

5.0 out of 5 stars Best professional headphones for the price., March 28, 2014
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Electronics)
These are hands down the best headphones out there right now for the price! I've owned these for a couple weeks now...I wanted to give them plenty of use before I wrote my review. My old headphones were Bose tri-ports (which were a few years old). Before deciding on Audio Technica, I tried Sennheiser HD 558. Although those sounded GREAT, I didn't like the open back design and they didn't block out much ambient sound. I listened to Sony's, Beats, and other brands in stores. Audio Technica easily blows all those away. I use them for general music listening from multiple sources and they perform superbly in every application, including my smart phone. I also use them for digital keyboard practice and they're phenomenal. The 50x's are comfortable, lightweight, and have excellent build quality. They also don't leak sound (unless you turn them up too loud) and do a decent job with noise isolation. They're not noise cancelling, but they come close.

I'm going through a lot of my old music and rediscovering things I've never heard before. The main selling point is the sound quality. They're crisp, full, and balanced. I also like the depth of the sound field: sounds seem as though they're coming from different points. These truly allow the listener to hear the mix as the artist intended. Very pleased with purchase and will enjoy these for many years!

Audio technica and Beyerdyanimcs headphones are considered as technically advanced compared to Beats

Beats half the price goes to its style and marketing compared to quality ani bayata talk 

Audio technica and Beyerdyanimcs headphones --- 1st time vintuna...i aint know abt this.....

beats tho everybody 100% satisfied man....then why should they have to check for more advanced then ??

dr beats have best unboxing experinece.. they spend most of the product cost in boxing the equipment and vigorous marketing.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M50x-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR86 will probably give you better experience than dr beats..

it is basically a lot of marketing and celbrity weight that makes beats expensive.. at the end of the day.. peopel want recognised headphoens

This review is from: Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Electronics)
These are hands down the best headphones out there right now for the price! I've owned these for a couple weeks now...I wanted to give them plenty of use before I wrote my review. My old headphones were Bose tri-ports (which were a few years old). Before deciding on Audio Technica, I tried Sennheiser HD 558. Although those sounded GREAT, I didn't like the open back design and they didn't block out much ambient sound. I listened to Sony's, Beats, and other brands in stores. Audio Technica easily blows all those away. I use them for general music listening from multiple sources and they perform superbly in every application, including my smart phone. I also use them for digital keyboard practice and they're phenomenal. The 50x's are comfortable, lightweight, and have excellent build quality. They also don't leak sound (unless you turn them up too loud) and do a decent job with noise isolation. They're not noise cancelling, but they come close.

I'm going through a lot of my old music and rediscovering things I've never heard before. The main selling point is the sound quality. They're crisp, full, and balanced. I also like the depth of the sound field: sounds seem as though they're coming from different points. These truly allow the listener to hear the mix as the artist intended. Very pleased with purchase and will enjoy these for many years!

thanks for the info ...

definitely will consider when i buy next headphone.... :)

Audio technica and Beyerdyanimcs headphones --- 1st time vintuna...i aint know abt this.....

beats tho everybody 100% satisfied man....then why should they have to check for more advanced then ??

Yeah konchem research chesthe telusthadhi...nenu audio-technica using....

EVERYBODY ah....you are not everybody kadha uncle...Nenu aytha studio 1 week lo return ichesa, over bass, quality less sound anipinchindhi naku aytha...

monna o tellodu chepthunadu Audio technica ani...ba throw some light i will test those...

Im using these,....worth every penny bhayya....

But noise cancellation kosam bose chusthuna kondham ani....flight purpose ki

naku bose headfone unnai..noise cancellation vi

beats bose kanna baguntada??

bose baguntundi…..aa beats pedda em anpinchavu …….ayna ikda americalo nallollu petkuntaru aa beats…college lo kuda peddaga evaru veyatledu

Yeah konchem research chesthe telusthadhi...nenu audio-technica aytha....

EVERYBODY ah....you are not everybody kadha uncle...Nenu aytha studio 1 week lo return ichesa, over bass, quality less sound anipinchindhi naku aytha...

EVERYBODY ah...naa masters junior okkadni chusi inspire ayyi konanu....even heard reviews are very good for beats STUDIo.....

over bass-- agreed....

quality less sound anipinchindhi naku aytha...Lolz... :)