Intent To Revoke For Approved H1B On 21St Nov 2014

Rate this topic

hvkvonline

Hello Friends,

I have received this email from USCIS as i have created an email alerts for case status update, I spoke to my employer and he is not sharing any information at this point.

My H1 got picked in 2014 fisical year and approved on july and after approved my employer withdrawn another h1b( i am guessing he might have used same LCA for both h1's)
Suggestions needed please help
----------------------------------------
If my employer applies for appeal after receiving Notice will this solve the issue ?

Is there a success rate in this type of cases..?

If i transfer my h1b to a new employer with a new client ?

Please let me know what are the options do i have, 
Please help me with your suggestions..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has been a recent processing action taken on your case. 
Receipt Number: *************
Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity 

we mailed you a notice explaining our intent to revoke our earlier approval of your case, Receipt Number ********. The notice explains what we will do. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice before Dec 2014, please call Customer Service at .

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.