Ilaanti Pellaanni Ela Vayya Bharinchedhi... ?

Feelingbad

Over Possessiveness / jealous (may be both are related)

• She should be the 1st to know everything.... If she finds out any other person knows any little thing (about me or about anything from me), before she knows, she will start a fight
  • I cannot talk happily with anyone or get excited when sitting with anyone other than her... she will rise a fight (forget abwt talking with ladies..that's way too far.... even i should not share with gents)
  • I should not send anything to my relatives... but she can (after big fight and arguments she agrees to send eventually)
  • I should not go out with friends even once in 6months / 1 year also. When i come back... its a war...
  • I should not promise anything to anyone (even minimum things like dropping a friend at airport) 
  • Go out with her (only her) all the time... especillay shopping.... which i hate the most. If she finds out on my face that i am little uncomforatble, there is a fight. 
  • I should not go for Tennis / cricket 

Its been more than 3 yrs of marriage. Its been this way right from the 1st month. How long i have to suffocate ? How long i should stay away from my minimum freedom ? I want this marriage to end...but I have a kid 2.5 yrs... (Its a blunder to have kids with her knowing how she is) I don't want him suffer. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• linga

• Monicka

• loveindia

• suryausa

Communication gap .. mundu nunchi clear ga cheppalsindi me wife ki ..

pelli kothalo annitiki compromise ipoyi sare aneste ilane avtadi .. ipatikyna minchipoyindi ledu

she clearly needs help .. over ga react ayye incidents lo meeru koncham patience chupinchi .. explain chyandi .. thata not normal ani .. be more vocal

meeku common frnds unte . ekuva gettogethers ki vellandi ...

Communication gap .. mundu nunchi clear ga cheppalsindi me wife ki ..

pelli kothalo annitiki compromise ipoyi sare aneste ilane avtadi .. ipatikyna minchipoyindi ledu

she clearly needs help .. over ga react ayye incidents lo meeru koncham patience chupinchi .. explain chyandi .. thata not normal ani .. be more vocal

meeku common frnds unte . ekuva gettogethers ki vellandi ...

Get togethers ki velthuntaam... but daanloney matlaadakudadhu... pelli ki mundu / Kotthalo kuda nenu emi promise cheyyaley.... cig manestha ani cheppina... before mrg manesaa... mandu 80% cut... 

Over Possessiveness / jealous (may be both are related)

• She should be the 1st to know everything.... If she finds out any other person knows any little thing (about me or about anything from me), before she knows, she will start a fight
  • I cannot talk happily with anyone or get excited when sitting with anyone other than her... she will rise a fight (forget abwt talking with ladies..that's way too far.... even i should not share with gents)
  • I should not send anything to my relatives... but she can (after big fight and arguments she agrees to send eventually)
  • I should not go out with friends even once in 6months / 1 year also. When i come back... its a war...
  • I should not promise anything to anyone (even minimum things like dropping a friend at airport) 
  • Go out with her (only her) all the time... especillay shopping.... which i hate the most. If she finds out on my face that i am little uncomforatble, there is a fight. 
  • I should not go for Tennis / cricket 

Its been more than 3 yrs of marriage. Its been this way right from the 1st month. How long i have to suffocate ? How long i should stay away from my minimum freedom ? I want this marriage to end...but I have a kid 2.5 yrs... (Its a blunder to have kids with her knowing how she is) I don't want him suffer. 

Give divorce man thats it...roju roju chache badhulu happy ga vidipoyi undatam better

Meeru react ayithe inka worse authundhe situation....lite ga cheppi chudandi manche mood lo unappudu....meeru cheese vatini meeru cheyandi....loukyam tho

godava ayyina prathi saari 1st neney matlaaduthaa.... mellaga naa baadhantha chepthaa.... annitiki sarey antundi... next time mallee same problem.... with another thing.... 3 yrs antey enni saarlu ayyuntundo oohinchuko.... 

3 yrs of marriage 2.5 yrs Kid Mahi-3.gif

Anyhow anni ave sardukuntai brother...just need right time..anthe..

manasulo emi petkokunda transparent ga undandi iddaru

Give divorce man thats it...roju roju chache badhulu happy ga vidipoyi undatam better

Naaku alaaney anipisthundi.... Just thinking abwt my son.... one and only reason stopping me... 

3 yrs of marriage 2.5 yrs Kid

Anyhow anni ave sardukuntai brother...just need right time..anthe..

manasulo emi petkokunda transparent ga undandi iddaru

Naku adhe doubt vachi malli chadiva....more than 3years annaru