Ilaanti Pellaanni Ela Vayya Bharinchedhi... ?

Feelingbad

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• linga

• Monicka

• loveindia

• suryausa

dont think too much keep her busy and healthy and have some good conversations ...... manam fight chesukunte baabu paadavuthadu ani cheppu...... inka friends thokka tholu konni rojulu stop cheyandi.

dont think too much keep her busy and healthy and have some good conversations ...... manam fight chesukunte baabu paadavuthadu ani cheppu...... inka friends thokka tholu konni rojulu stop cheyandi.

+1

mari inkem kavali vayya..neeku anna 3 options..mee wife ki 1 e..home... pelli endku chesukuntaru vayya ee char unna vallu..life long single gha undandi

NPR ki ichaava nee id pawan-kalyan-trivikram-laugh-gif.gif

nenu vadi laga burra thakkuvaga enduku matladuthanu RT-26.gif

naa post complete ga chadivaavaa... ? so you are okay to confine yourself with these three after marriage.... Your wife is damn lucky.... 

vadiki pelli aithe chalu anukuntunnadu half-brain yedhava RT-26.gif

Nuvvu vundedhi us or india?

may be nee wife not working anukuntaa? Aa frustration lo ala react avuthundhemo?

Both working aithe intha godava vundadhu.....u get busy with many things......

Divorce is not solution ba....you have to find a way...

project fail ani job vadilesthama? Endu avaledho analysis cheesi success avvu...

nee family matter nuvve solve chesukovali.....ee db lo we give our side opinion...but you are the real driver...

ilanti problems andariki vuntayi...kaani cheppukoru...mostly compromise and wait till it gets better......

good luck ba....

Over Possessiveness / jealous (may be both are related)

• She should be the 1st to know everything.... If she finds out any other person knows any little thing (about me or about anything from me), before she knows, she will start a fight
  • I cannot talk happily with anyone or get excited when sitting with anyone other than her... she will rise a fight (forget abwt talking with ladies..that's way too far.... even i should not share with gents)
  • I should not send anything to my relatives... but she can (after big fight and arguments she agrees to send eventually)
  • I should not go out with friends even once in 6months / 1 year also. When i come back... its a war...
  • I should not promise anything to anyone (even minimum things like dropping a friend at airport)
  • Go out with her (only her) all the time... especillay shopping.... which i hate the most. If she finds out on my face that i am little uncomforatble, there is a fight.
  • I should not go for Tennis / cricket

Its been more than 3 yrs of marriage. Its been this way right from the 1st month. How long i have to suffocate ? How long i should stay away from my minimum freedom ? I want this marriage to end...but I have a kid 2.5 yrs... (Its a blunder to have kids with her knowing how she is) I don't want him suffer.