Gc Priority Data Issue

sunnyips

Hi,

I work for compancy B  and my client is company A.

My question is : company A is willing to take full time and ready to sponser M H1 and GC.

But i have my labour and I140 approved from company B.

What happens when i change the job and if company B revokes my 140 will i still retain my Priority Date??

Any suggestions are appreciated?

your labor and i140 processing will be started by company A.. but your priority date will still remain the same

that is little headache again i guess.. he needs to get so many docs from company B

Hi,

I work for compancy B  and my client is company A.

My question is : company A is willing to take full time and ready to sponser M H1 and GC.

But i have my labour and I140 approved from company B.

What happens when i change the job and if company B revokes my 140 will i still retain my Priority Date??

Any suggestions are appreciated?

Most companies don't revoke but if they revoke u can't retain ur priority date.

same scenario naadi..all you need to do is get your PERM/140 copy..employer ichhe file number tho search cheste approval notice untadi but doesnt show that PD is against your name..employer tho manchi terms lo unte request cheyyi...I need my copy ani..most likely he wont as they say its employers document..

new employer will start with your PERM -> 140 during which they will use your old PD..PD ekkadiki podu..

Revoke option light unless he revokes on a fraud basis which 99.99% cheyyaru..so vadu regular ga revoke cheskunna you are safe..

same scenario naadi..all you need to do is get your PERM/140 copy..employer ichhe file number tho search cheste approval notice untadi but doesnt show that PD is against your name..employer tho manchi terms lo unte request cheyyi...I need my copy ani..most likely he wont as they say its employers document..

new employer will start with your PERM -> 140 during which they will use your old PD..PD ekkadiki podu..

Revoke option light unless he revokes on a fraud basis which 99.99% cheyyaru..so vadu regular ga revoke cheskunna you are safe..

+1  

.... as long as you have the 140 # .. you can get a copy of it by paying some amount ani vinnanu ... dont remember the form# .... mee mployer revoke chesina your PD will be intact .... unless he does using fraud basis .. which again his company will have a back mark if he does that .... 

i would suggest to speak to the full time client attorney in regard to what all the things he might need and put him the things that you can't get and how can he work on them which are missing. like says some employers will not provide the employment letter once you have moved so in such cases few clients insist on having it so alnti scenarios avid cheyadaniki you can talk to them before hand 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

bhayya,

I am working on my employer payroll from past 4 1/2 yrs. Labor approved, waiting for I140 approval. Priority Date (PD) is Jan 2014.

I 140 submitted in Sept. 2014 and expecting it to get approved by end of 2015. My concerns are below:

1) Can I join a new employer who is a prime vendor for a big end client (before I140 approval)?

2) Be with the current employer, wait until I140 getting approved

3) When is the good time for me to move to different employer without missing my above PD.

Before 140 approval   or    After  140 approval.

Thanks for your time..