Status Problem

Laxman

Don't you worry....If you are workin rt now jus keep working...its gonna take a while befr the OPT card is mailed to you.... The processing might take couple of months. Double check if you have sent the right e verification number...thts all !

[quote author=srikant007 link=topic=64965.msg674965#msg674965 date=1272866065]
Those ppl will tell you the same status thats online... One of my frnd tried that too....
[/quote]

You will not be out of status when ur Extension is in process.. U can continue working upto 3 months even if the Extension is under process..

As far as checking your Extension process progress is concerned you can call USCIS and check with ur receipt number and details or you can register in USCIS website with your receipt number and check it online.

Dont worry .It happened to me also.

I applied for OPT extension just 10 days to expire and i got extension after 5 months.till that time im on legal status onnly..no worries on that.
In my case i called USCIS and asked they said u can stay without extension and case pending for 6 months  but 100% ur case will be finished before that only.
NOTE:make sure to call them if you dont get any response(reference numberr,or...) call them after 30 days and definelty call  after 90 days so that they speed up ur case)
Just relax enjoy ur job and life.

[quote author=Laxman link=topic=64965.msg674860#msg674860 date=1272864411]
My OPT is expiring this month.Can you plz suggestion wht to do next..I have applied for extension,i haven't any got response..
[/quote]

No worries ,lot of student have same problem.

shoot a email to this id [email protected],they will suggest you few things..