How To Sell My Car In Us When I Am In India

sairamec

Hi people,

I am going to India in next week. I have a car with DCU financing. I am preparing for the worst case scenario which I don't think will surface, but I still want to be prepared. How can I sell it. Do I need to authorize anyone of my friends here to sell it? Please advise me in this regard.

Thank You!

etta ammuthav saami, title dcu gaadi daggira untadi, without clearing dat finance amount etta vostadi title, if cash kattesi title bayataku teeste yes you ll need to authorize somebody on your behalf to sell it, if the car z worth decent money, bofa ki poyyi notarize chepinchuko some letter lo.

in lieu vunna kuda there is a way to sell it i donno dat - ltt 4 experts vuu

photo-thumb-48542.jpg?_r=1415906858

1. any friend can sell your car. wht they need to do is find another indian who wants to buy car. u prepare bill of sale form, sign it, dont put any date. now keep this form with ur friend. once ur friend finds a buyer, he needs to sign the form, ur friend needs to sign it as witness(optional).....then buyer will take this form for his bank to get loan. he gets loan in check, gives it to ur friend. he deposits it into ur bank. u pay it to dcu. dcu will mail title. give that title to that indian buyer.

2. sell it to carmax. but you will get very less money. but settlement is in one day.

1. any friend can sell your car. wht they need to do is find another indian who wants to buy car. u prepare bill of sale form, sign it, dont put any date. now keep this form with ur friend. once ur friend finds a buyer, he needs to sign the form, ur friend needs to sign it as witness(optional).....then buyer will take this form for his bank to get loan. he gets loan in check, gives it to ur friend. he deposits it into ur bank. u pay it to dcu. dcu will mail title. give that title to that indian buyer.

2. sell it to carmax. but you will get very less money. but settlement is in one day.

Hi Bro
Please post your car details and location.

Thank you