Calling Stock Traders...

SamosaChai

Stock traders, please share your US stock market experience.

be away ani simple ga anakandi...evadi karma vadidi...e deatils istey helpfull ga vuntadi ma lanti kotha traders ke..

Trading since?

Are you Day trader or Short/Long term investor?

What is your max investment at single time?

How much gain/loss till date?

Stock research source(websites/economic columnists)?

What is your Stock Broker and whom do you recommend?

What advice/recommendation(s) do you give for a beginner?

Disclaimer for readers: TS, thread participants and AFDB are not responsible for your future loss and there's no guarantee you'll make money :)

nenu ikkada AFDB members ne realtime experience adugutunna ankul....na questions anni clear and direct questions so replies batti manam decide kavachu....andulo adi basic knowledge kosam kind of tutorial

Tradeking

6Months...

2K loss till now

Short n long both

Koncham time tesukoni alochindhi konnu....

nenu russian stocks lo loss yr oct lo

Thanks zoombi for sharing your exp.

Stock traders, please share your US stock market experience.

be away ani simple ga anakandi...evadi karma vadidi...e deatils istey helpfull ga vuntadi ma lanti kotha traders ke..

Trading since?

Are you Day trader or Short/Long term investor?

What is your max investment at single time?

How much gain/loss till date?

Stock research source(websites/economic columnists)?

What is your Stock Broker and whom do you recommend?

What advice/recommendation(s) do you give for a beginner?

Disclaimer for readers: TS, thread participants and AFDB are not responsible for your future loss and there's no guarantee you'll make money :)

see answers man..

Earlier Long.. Now short term.. Day Trader mostly. ( I Have a margin account, you need one to do day trading or else account gets locked)

I started with 5000 hard earned money. No 401k nothing as I am a contractor.

had couple of losses earlier but managed to bounce back.. 2014 I didn't do any trades at all, but left my money in the account. Like a savings account. 2015 I started doing, and so far good. now my account has 38k so I took day trading account. More than 2/3rd's of it is earned in 2015 man..

Stocktwits / marketwatch / wsj / reuters(see analysts ratings, this is an excellent source I would say)

Scottrade ( good customer service and easy to use). I like it even though they charge 7 per trade, I am okay since I am making it up. 

For beginners, just don't jump in and buy because you are seeing it as increasing... It can be a bear trap... Maintaing atleast 5000 in the account to start off, as it would be good thing.. if you come in with 500 or 1000, you will lose that amount in days with the fluctuations since you are not ready to take risks... so bottom line is, if you are not ready to risk 5000, get away from stocks... brahmi+comedy+gifs+%25289%2529.gif

see answers man..

Earlier Long.. Now short term.. Day Trader mostly. ( I Have a margin account, you need one to do day trading or else account gets locked)

had couple of losses earlier but managed to bounce back.. 2014 I didn't do any trades at all, but left my money in the account. Like a savings account. 2015 I started doing, and so far good. now my account has 38k so I took day trading account. More than 2/3rd's of it is earned in 2015 man..

Stocktwits / marketwatch / wsj / reuters(see analysts ratings, this is an excellent source I would say)

Scottrade ( good customer service and easy to use). I like it even though they charge 7 per trade, I am okay since I am making it up. 

For beginners, just don't jump in and buy because you are seeing it as increasing... It can be a bear trap... Maintaing atleast 5000 in the account to start off, as it would be good thing.. if you come in with 500 or 1000, you will lose that amount in days with the fluctuations since you are not ready to take risks... so bottom line is, if you are not ready to risk 5000, get away from stocks... brahmi+comedy+gifs+%25289%2529.gif

ni portfolio koncham share chestava...any stocks suggestions

see answers man..

For beginners, just don't jump in and buy because you are seeing it as increasing... It can be a bear trap... Maintaing atleast 5000 in the account to start off, as it would be good thing.. if you come in with 500 or 1000, you will lose that amount in days with the fluctuations since you are not ready to take risks... so bottom line is, if you are not ready to risk 5000, get away from stocks...

+ Finviz

GP...