Deal : Freedompop Free Mobile Phone Service

just2deal

QJaWspC.png

FreedomPop LG Viper 4G LTE Smartphone (Certified Pre-Owned ) $30 + Free Shipping

FreedomPop LG Viper 4G LTE Smartphone (Certified Pre-Owned ) + 100% Free Talk, Text and LTE Data (500MB) + Free Unlimited Everything Trial

$30 with free shipping

Make sure you downgrade everything to get the true "Free" service!

Click here to go to the offer

What is the deal?
A FreedomPop LG Viper LTE Phone for $29.99. You’ll be getting a one-month free trial of the Unlimited Talk & Text Plan, along with Free 500MB of 4G LTE/3G data. The Unlimited Talk & Text plan normally costs $10.99/month.

You are always welcome to downgrade to the 100% Free Plan, which consists of 200 Voice Minutes, 500 Text Messages, and 500MB of 4G LTE/3G data. Downgrading can be performed directly on your online account page or on your phone. By breaking free from your current phone carrier and switching to FreedomPop, you can save hundreds of dollars every year.

What networks does it use?
The LG Viper is able to connect to Sprint’s 4G LTE and 3G networks. It can also connect via WiFi.

What about the complete specs?
For the full specs, check out http://www.phonearena.com/phones/...LTE_id6822

Does 3G access cost any money?
No, unlike our hotspot plans, there is no cost for nationwide 3G access. It is included as a part of the Free plan.

Can I do wireless tethering?
Wireless tethering is available as a value-added service for $3.99/month. You can add this directly in your account page. Please note that wireless tethering is only allowed while connected to 4G LTE.

What if I need more data?
When you approach your monthly data limit, you have the option to either have your data service suspended for the remainder of the month, or continue usage on a pay-as-you-go basis. Each additional megabyte of data used beyond your original allotment will cost $0.02 per MB.

If I’m on the Free Plan, what happens if I need more Minutes and Texts?
When you reach your monthly limit of 200 Minutes and 500 Text Messages, your phone service will suspend itself. If you wish to have more Minutes and Texts, you would need to upgrade to a higher plan.

Can I port my existing number over to FreedomPop?
Yes, you can port your number over to FreedomPop for a one-time cost of $9.99. Most users choose a new FreedomPop phone number to use for the first couple months and then port your number over later.

Is there a non usage, or inactivity fee of $0.99?
No, it’s a thing of the past. It was stopped altogether last year.

Can I exceed my data limit, even if it’s set to suspend itself?
With automatic top-up disabled (found in the Billing Settings of your account), your data service will suspend itself when you’re within 100MB of your data limit. Please note that there is a 3-hour delay in data reporting from Sprint’s towers to our system, so there is a slight chance that you can exceed your limit if there is significant usage within that 3-hour window. If you’re only browsing the web/reading articles, then you should be fine. However, if you’re doing high data usage activities during that window (such as Netflix or large downloads), then there’s a chance you can go over, since our system won’t recognize that you’re at your limit in time to suspend you.

What kind of coverage do I need? What network do you use?
The LG Viper requires a data connection in order to send/receive calls and texts messages. The data connection can including WiFi, 4G LTE, or 3G. To check out 4G LTE and 3G coverage, visit http://www.freedompop.com/coverage3g4g. Be sure to select the 4G LTE and 3G boxes. Connecting to any local WiFi network works too!

How do I cancel? Do you provide return shipping?
To cancel service, you’ll need to contact our Support Team. We do ask you pay for return shipping. This may appear frugal on our part, but we’d rather push the boundaries on how much free minutes, texts, and data we give away each day.

Will different data connections affect call quality?
As with all phone services, call quality is entirely dependent on your coverage/proximity to your local cell towers. Call quality will be better when you’re connected via either 4G LTE or WiFi, when comparing to 3G.

How about app updates?
The FreedomPop Development Team is constantly working to improve all aspects of our phone service, ranging from battery life to latency. As a result, we will release updates to our Messaging App that will increase the overall quality. In order to take advantage of these improvements, you would need to update the FreedomPop Messaging App in the Google Play Store.

How do I get even more free data every month?
You can connect with other FreedomPop users through Freedom Friends (found on your account page) and earn up to an extra 500MB of extra data, every month for free!

How long for shipping?
Estimated shipping time-frame is 2-3 weeks. As the deal gets more popular, shipping times may increase.

Have a Billing Issue?
We encourage all our users to come to us first to see if we can explain any charge or resolve any billing issue before further escalation.

Customer Support:
Email is probably the best way to reach us ([email protected]) or you can go to our Community Forum. If you absolutely must speak to us, you can call (888) 743-8107 (M-F 9am-5pm PDT). You can also PM us