Urgent Help , H1 Sponsor 5 Years Out Of Status

joblessjack

Baa , This is for one of my friend 

He is out of status from 5+ years working without paaaayroll , can someone advace what to do next to get into status , college option kakunda 

Do you know anyone who can apply h1 for him he is ok to work without pay for 3 months to repay 

URGENT URGENT H1 sponsers untay please PM me , he is in USA and has work experience , non masters kota 

5 years payroll lekunda how did he survive? gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Vadi Daridram and daring and badakam gurinchi taravatha discuss chedam bro first vadikuna options chepani Sorry!

5+ yr out of status unte visa apicer ela stamp estuaru vayy .. Eee nammakam tho visa istar ... Continue cheyali Leka for good India Ovr options .. India poi h1 try chesi luck try cheyadame...

Aina why sudden? 5 yr nundi ade doing kada

5+ yr out of status unte visa apicer ela stamp estuaru vayy .. Eee nammakam tho visa istar ... Continue cheyali Leka for good India Ovr options .. India poi h1 try chesi luck try cheyadame...

Aina why sudden? 5 yr nundi ade doing kada

5 years nunchi trying to complete masters , 2 times discontinued Pisalu vastunai ani ignore chesadu intlo india trip plan cheyamantay sir ki gurthu vachindi out of status. 

H1 regural USA nunchi apply cheyavachu kada ? or do he need to go and apply from India 

Vadi Daridram and daring and badakam gurinchi taravatha discuss chedam bro first vadikuna options chepani sorry!

inka options emuntai saami..pack bags and go home...gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

or continue same for another 5 years make money and pack bags and go home

or evarranna thella danni peli chesukomanu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

5 years nunchi trying to complete masters , 2 times discontinued Pisalu vastunai ani ignore chesadu intlo india trip plan cheyamantay sir ki gurthu vachindi out of status. 

H1 regural USA nunchi apply cheyavachu kada ? or do he need to go and apply from India 

i94 em pedtadu? its very easy for uscis to deny his application. 

inka options emuntai saami..pack bags and go home...gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

or continue same for another 5 years make money and pack bags and go home

or evarranna thella danni peli chesukomanu gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

i94 em pedtadu? its very easy for uscis to deny his application. 

Attorney eee emaina cheppagaladu ikkada answer dorkadu max ..

Thank you all for inputs Lets see if we will get any more inputs and Do you know any attorneys who can give advices 

Thank you all for inputs Lets see if we will get any more inputs and Do you know any attorneys who can give advices 

lawbench.com gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Indu Liladhar-Hathi