• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sharenshare

• MeetFriendz

• MayaBazar

• Pichkaari

• 3 weeks later...
My name is Ramprakash and I'm an Sr. Technical Recruiter at Lorven Technologies Inc Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Test Lead .  I am sourcing for a contract position in Livonia MI for my client Lorven Technologies. Please find the detailed requirement below.

Our client is looking for a Test Leads w/Client Quality Center, BFS Domain & Card Management for long term project in Livonia, MI, below is the detail requirement.

Position Title  - Test Leads w/Client Quality Center, BFS Domain & Card Management                       
Location            - Livonia, MI
Duration           - Long Term

Job Description:
·         Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of  6  years of IT experience.
·         Hands-on experience on Card Management, BFS domain
·         Client-Quality Center is a must
·         Candidate must have Card Management experience, BFS Domain (should have prior experience in working on Card Management projects – Client / Visa, Payment processing, Migration of Visa to Client  or similar projects) Experience working on Credit cards – risk rating or documentation is not sufficient. Requirement is for more of a Functional Expertize)
·         A minimum of 2 years of experience playing a role of a Test Lead.
·         Hands-on experience in Test Planning, Test case design, Test Execution, Defect Triage and Resolution, Reporting Metrics, Present Daily, Weekly Status updates to Clients.
·         Individual Contributor role, ability to work on multiple projects and must have direct client interaction experience.
·         Onshore-Offshore Coordination, Client Quality Center, good Documentation skills are a must
·         Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
·         Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
·         Strong work ethic with good time management  with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at(609) 799-4202 Ext.227, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

NOTE: 

THESE EMAILS ARE GENERATED BY KEYWORD AND I APOLOGIZE IF THESE SKILLS SETS DO NOT MATCH YOUR EXPERTISE, OR IF THE LOCATION IS OUT OF RANGE.
We do have other opportunities available. If you are interested, please send me your latest resume.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request.

Sincerely,

Thanks & Regards
Ram,
Sr.Technical Recruiter

Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209, Plainsboro, NJ-08536
Work : 609-799-4202  EXTN 227|  Fax: 609-799-4204
Email: ram@lorventech.com | Web: www.lorventech.com
Gtalk: ram@lorventech.com

Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in America
TechServe Alliance Excellence Award
SBE/MWBE Certified | E-Verified Employer
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE " in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us in the past ,  I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Ram

If you are interested in this position, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe from Lorven Technologies, please click here.

Lookup Candidate

idemi requirement bro...testing kadu nenu, .net lo emaina unte cheppu

My name is Ramprakash and I'm an Sr. Technical Recruiter at Lorven Technologies Inc Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in Test Lead .  I am sourcing for a contract position in Livonia MI for my client Lorven Technologies. Please find the detailed requirement below.

Our client is looking for a Test Leads w/Client Quality Center, BFS Domain & Card Management for long term project in Livonia, MI, below is the detail requirement.

Position Title  - Test Leads w/Client Quality Center, BFS Domain & Card Management                       
Location            - Livonia, MI
Duration           - Long Term

Job Description:
·         Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of  6  years of IT experience.
·         Hands-on experience on Card Management, BFS domain
·         Client-Quality Center is a must
·         Candidate must have Card Management experience, BFS Domain (should have prior experience in working on Card Management projects – Client / Visa, Payment processing, Migration of Visa to Client  or similar projects) Experience working on Credit cards – risk rating or documentation is not sufficient. Requirement is for more of a Functional Expertize)
·         A minimum of 2 years of experience playing a role of a Test Lead.
·         Hands-on experience in Test Planning, Test case design, Test Execution, Defect Triage and Resolution, Reporting Metrics, Present Daily, Weekly Status updates to Clients.
·         Individual Contributor role, ability to work on multiple projects and must have direct client interaction experience.
·         Onshore-Offshore Coordination, Client Quality Center, good Documentation skills are a must
·         Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
·         Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
·         Strong work ethic with good time management  with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at(609) 799-4202 Ext.227, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

NOTE: 

THESE EMAILS ARE GENERATED BY KEYWORD AND I APOLOGIZE IF THESE SKILLS SETS DO NOT MATCH YOUR EXPERTISE, OR IF THE LOCATION IS OUT OF RANGE.
We do have other opportunities available. If you are interested, please send me your latest resume.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request.

Sincerely,

Thanks & Regards
Ram,
Sr.Technical Recruiter

Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209, Plainsboro, NJ-08536
Work : 609-799-4202  EXTN 227|  Fax: 609-799-4204
Email: ram@lorventech.com | Web: www.lorventech.com
Gtalk: ram@lorventech.com

Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in America
TechServe Alliance Excellence Award
SBE/MWBE Certified | E-Verified Employer
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE " in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us in the past ,  I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Thanks again.
Ram

If you are interested in this position, please click here.

If you would like to unsubscribe from Lorven Technologies, please click here.

Lookup Candidate