Need Gc Help/direction

goodlife

Hi Friends,

I am working as a Oracle SQL healthcare developer for 5 years now, (same company FT) here in midwest. My H1 here is expiring in Aug 2017. My current employer says they will only do EB3. (I have 10yrs IT exp (india and usa) and a MIS degree from here.)

-  I am OCA, so know sql well. I recently learnt Tableau and Obiee, and have built resumes aligning a BI developer. (depending on positions).

My goals are:

- I need a Stable GC sponsor in EB2 (business cycles may reset every 6-8 Years or so. In recession, I don't want to be out of job and complicating my life.)

- Preferably in DC, MD, VA area, but I am open to other places too.

- FT pay of 100k to 120k (This pay might sound lower for DC/VA, but this is the tradeoff I am doing for GC). (I am 33yrs old)

What should I do?

-Should I join a reasonable Desi consulting and do EB2? 

-Should I be looking for FT positions and mention in covering letter that I need GC sponsorship.

- I will never join KFORCE/ MITCHELL MARTIN/ TEKsys/ or any american firms. 30days bench and we are flushed out!

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

yup chala unay kada consultancies 

sponser chesevallu untaru

few charge like 4500$ ala 

akkai some one said you went to honeymoon

FT companies ki apply cheyi..usually 6 months - 1 yr taruvata they will start GC if u are not on 5th yr h1..offer with GC on EB2 constraint to matladuko as u have 2 yrs time....ikkada free ga valle file chestar and status issues undav

Desi consultng kuda ok but u r stuck atleast till i-140 and lacks stability though u make more...u should pay Gc amount though

Think and decide...all the best

first thing to get a FT for you now will be complicated because you will have only 2 more years left on H1 (as per your post)... if so many companies wont take it because, they atleast take one year to apply for perm.. so FT out of the box. you have to look for consulting and look for an employer who can accommodate what you want and get if accepted... thats it man...

first thing to get a FT for you now will be complicated because you will have only 2 more years left on H1 (as per your post)... if so many companies wont take it because, they atleast take one year to apply for perm.. so FT out of the box. you have to look for consulting and look for an employer who can accommodate what you want and get if accepted... thats it man...

Ala emi ledu...

I know my previous employers & Clients who process GC on Priority for the employees who are about to complete 6 years on H1.

Bay Area lo aite majority employers 6 months lo start chestaru FT ki... Negotitae cheste immediate ga start chese employers kooda unnaru. 

Ala emi ledu...

I know my previous employers & Clients who process GC on Priority for the employees who are about to complete 6 years on H1.

Bay Area lo aite majority employers 6 months lo start chestaru FT ki... Negotitae cheste immediate ga start chese employers kooda unnaru. 

nenu 5th year lo unna bro...naku atleast 4-5 employers told they cant consider me as i have no time and coming on 6th year soon..i can lost companies also....any company min 6 months-1 yr performance chuse GC chestaru..

6th year vachestu unte 6 months before 6 yr ending time we cant file LC and risk our status kada...i think its not a good idea too

min 2 yr time unte we can move to FT

nenu 5th year lo unna bro...naku atleast 4-5 employers told they cant consider me as i have no time and coming on 6th year soon..i can lost companies also....any company min 6 months-1 yr performance chuse GC chestaru..

6th year vachestu unte 6 months before 6 yr ending time we cant file LC and risk our status kada...i think its not a good idea too

min 2 yr time unte we can move to FT

Depends on Employer man.... :(

Naa First offer deenivalle reject chesa... 1 year taruvaata start chesta annadu... 6 months aite ok anna...

Director to matladite 6 years daggara padutunte ventane chestam annadu... kani naku inka time undi.

sare lite teeskunna.

Case to Case Scene marutundi... andarike same rule & Policy emi undadhu kada.

Depends on Employer man.... :(

Naa First offer deenivalle reject chesa... 1 year taruvaata start chesta annadu... 6 months aite ok anna...

Director to matladite 6 years daggara padutunte ventane chestam annadu... kani naku inka time undi.

sare lite teeskunna.

Case to Case Scene marutundi... andarike same rule & Policy emi undadhu kada.

6 months wait is minimum man...nakaite 6 months kuda work kadu....oka vela LC ki 1 year padite kharma kali i should go back and didnt want to risk that..na 1st LC naku 1 year 3 months ki approved so cant take that risk