Alternative To H1B Denial...

Rate this topic

powerking

hey Bro's and Sis's 

Help me out to find an alternative ... I did not hear anything from my employer so I guess it's all over ... 

I'm on H4 and applied Regular for FY 2016.. I did masters from UK so don't want to do it again ... Had an experience of 4 years in SAP ..so Please suggest me any kind of related info... TIA

hey Bro's and Sis's 

Help me out to find an alternative ... I did not hear anything from my employer so I guess it's all over ... 

I'm on H4 and applied Regular for FY 2016.. I did masters from UK so don't want to do it again ... Had an experience of 4 years in SAP ..so Please suggest me any kind of related info... TIA

if u r spouse has 140 u can work with H4 EAD option. 

LTT

Thanks for your Answers.... can any one let me know the list of Colleges in Illinois .. I may plan for F1 ...and do feed me with any sort of inforation considering my position as mentioned ... TIA

Thanks for your Answers.... can any one let me know the list of Colleges in Illinois .. I may plan for F1 ...and do feed me with any sort of inforation considering my position as mentioned ... TIA

KSI.GRADUATE SCHOOL...

aa latkore collegess join ayye kante 1 year kallu muskunte nee wife thru EAD vastadi kada?