Inkaverikaina Ee Feeling Undha

support123

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and  distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,

i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and  distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

life lo roooju poduna lesi computer degar kelli kuchoni inti kochi tini padukuntey ilagye untademo.... get up and get on streets... throw some light into that life... you will be fine

Go to India and take a small break of 2-4 months 

cinemalu ekkuva choosi heroine la ekkuva peel avvaka...road medhakosthe prathodu ninne choosthunad anukoka... ne sthayi ni minchi ne gurinchi ekkuva voohincukoka...then you ll be a normal human being... ivvani nuv cheyakapothe  lite thesuko...

Story lo ,,Personality konchem match avuthundhi

asalu nee problem ento correct ga cheppu.... manushulani chusthene kopam vasthunda lekapothe vallu edaina tappu chesaaru anipinchi vallatho godava pettukuntunnava..... 

asalu nee problem ento correct ga cheppu.... manushulani chusthene kopam vasthunda lekapothe vallu edaina tappu chesaaru anipinchi vallatho godava pettukuntunnava..... 

imadhya chaala sensitive ayina anukuntunna,,vallu emaina ante, slightest thing they say ,,vallatho godava pettukunyunna

Naake ardham kavatledhu,, anduke google chesthe ,,so many symptons match avuthunnayi