Inkaverikaina Ee Feeling Undha

support123

If its a DKC fake thread pls serve ur middle finger urself.

if its genuine then
learn to be ground to earth and humble in attitude. Just bcoz we do a crap software job doesnt mean we rule the world and should behave like arrogant shit heads.
Finally instead of googling and wasting time on computers have real friends outside and live a life worth having memories.

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,
i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

He wont come back..deal with it..the more harsh u r on urself..the more better it is for u

If its a DKC fake thread pls serve ur middle finger urself.

if its genuine then
learn to be ground to earth and humble in attitude. Just bcoz we do a crap software job doesnt mean we rule the world and should behave like arrogant ###### heads.
Finally instead of googling and wasting time on computers have real friends outside and live a life worth having memories.

Baga chepav baa. Go get some frnds in real world hang out with them lahari

Go for annual Health chekup, Check your Thyriod Levels if it is more that 5 then there are chances to go Bipolar.

Sudden ga weight pergadam, Uncontrolled ga tinnadam and emotions sudden fluctuate avvadam avtunnaya ?

If Hypo Thyroid or Hyper Thyroid.....You can go for Medication that will control your levels.

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and  distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,

i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

Go for annual Health chekup, Check your Thyriod Levels if it is more that 5 then there are chances to go Bipolar.

Sudden ga weight pergadam, Uncontrolled ga tinnadam and emotions sudden fluctuate avvadam avtunnaya ?

If Hypo Thyroid or Hyper Thyroid.....You can go for Medication that will control your levels.

Thank you, i would definetly consider Health Checkup. but konchem worried if these sypmtoms will come true.

Dont worry Life will not end If something is wrong in your reports...ela control cheskovalo telustundi.... and nuvvu odd ga behave chesinapudu guilty feeling raadu you will know that its not your fault....It has to do something with your Health and you can control it by taking some measures.

Be Happy and Dont be too Hard on you....No one is perfect. Tell sorry or initiate conversation with your friends whom you got them Pissed. Anni marchipoyi malli close avtaruu....Try to be as Positive as possible :)

Thank you, i would definetly consider Health Checkup. but konchem worried if these sypmtoms will come true.

Dont worry Life will not end If something is wrong in your reports...ela control cheskovalo telustundi.... and nuvvu odd ga behave chesinapudu guilty feeling raadu you will know that its not your fault....It has to do something with your Health and you can control it by taking some measures.

Be Happy and Dont be too Hard on you....No one is perfect. Tell sorry or initiate conversation with your friends whom you got them Pissed. Anni marchipoyi malli close avtaruu....Try to be as Positive as possible :)

Good intha matured ga cheppav antey
You must have gone through a lot

True Baa Life lo debbal Tinnode Strong avtaadu...I have gone through all those phases, Now everything going smooth :)

Good intha matured ga cheppav antey
You must have gone through a lot

True Baa Life lo debbal Tinnode Strong avtaadu...I have gone through all those phases, Now everything going smooth :)

routine ga untey bore kodthademo 8CFbE3.gif