Inkaverikaina Ee Feeling Undha

support123

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,
i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

Don't label urself as bipolar or a depressed individual..no one can suddenly get so low.seems like u keep thinking too much about issues or magnify things....it doesn't worth at all ..jarigevi jarugutane untai. Whether u are worried or not worried about it.things don't care ...relax!!!!why do u want to spend ur life regretting..apologising. ..questioning. hating yourself...do what makes u feel good...stay happy!!!!

is anyone else (girls ki specially),, is also suffering like me from depression/anxiety attacks/ bipolar

these days naaku ila anipisthundhi(google cheppindi), I am pissing off and pushing away everyone with my behaviour.

tried all possible ways to keep myself busy and distracted like going on a vaction, but they all seemed to work only for a while.

The only thing that seemed to work, was talking to one of my friends,
i really enjoyed conversation with him though the most of talk wass about silly things it really made me happy
but i pissed him as well and drove him away, he was kind enough for putting up with my behavior for a very long time but this he really lost his patience this time.

I doubt if he he would talk to me ever again. I know I mistreated him.

Clue less now, what to do.?

• 1 month later...