One Plus 2 Phone Is Crazy Good For Its Price

athletics

From a specs perspective, the OnePlus 2 features a 5.5-inch, 1080p screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, and either 16GB of storage with 3GB of RAM or 64GB of storage with 4GB of RAM. The back-facing camera has a 13-megapixel sensor with optical image stabilization, while the front camera lets you shoot selfies at 5 megapixels. That back camera also includes a two-tone flash and a laser focusing system. While most of these specs are pretty standard fare for a high-end smartphone, the price remains anything but: the 16GB model will retail for $329, while the 64GB version will go for $389.

how many phones do you already have?

May be 5. But usually carry 2 phones. Nexus 6 a personall device and iPhone 6 from work

I am techie at heart and also develop enterprise mobile apps so have different devices of varying sizes

I purchased LG g2 (2 versions old) for my sibling for 190 bucks and it's just awesome n bang for the buck.. I will choose it over 1+1 any day.. Mediocre screen of 1+1 is a big turn off..

Whts so different than the old one?

Improved in every which way..

Improved screen, aluminium frame/chassis, better camera with OIS and dual led flash, 4gb ram, latest Qualcomm 64 bit processor, a finger print sensor and a first phone to have USB-C connector . More over too good for the price point $389 when compared to apple or Samsung charging $800-900 for the same

I think there is nothing like a perfect phone but its more abt what phone perfectly suits your needs with features and price.

True