Calling Rainbow Bridge Poe Visitor - Canada/usa

Balibabu

Road Poe Ekkada Vunayi, Tx And East Us?

i94 update cheskovali... East ke veltey Canada VISA mandatory aa...Bridge madyalo return avutey saripotadi kada

i94 update cheskovali... East ke veltey Canada VISA mandatory aa...Bridge madyalo return avutey saripotadi kada

Bridge madhyalo u r not able to endukante velle bridge, n vachhe bridge ki connection vundali kada?

ONEWAY

get visa to canada its easy.. then u can update i94 bridge madhyalo return alantivi undavu.. you have to go through international terminal.. bridge madhyalo aa facility undadhu.. 

ippudu canada visa indains tondaraga isthunnaru 10 yrs visiting. via on arrival feature kuda vunnadi ani telisindi. fully implemented or not sure

ippudu canada visa indains tondaraga isthunnaru 10 yrs visiting. via on arrival feature kuda vunnadi ani telisindi. fully implemented or not sure

neeku valid i797 vunte to update u  r i94 u no need usvisa to comeback.

google automatic visa re-validation rule and talk to u r immi lawyer before u want to use it. recent days no changes anyway better checking with them is good. they are upto date on it.

and if u want to use it carry all prinouts regarding that rule

Naku US VISA vundi...just checking for options...Canada VISA ledu... Rainbow bridge ne walk dwara border ne daati malli return ayey chance vunda ani....

Rainbow bridge ke vellara evarina....

Rainbow Bridge Site CBP
399 Rainbow Blvd
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
Canada

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Rainbow+Bridge+Site+CBP/@43.0869012,-79.0625826,637m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89d342e2588b91cb:0xfc18a933fcd748c5!6m1!1e1

Naaku e information dorkindi and it may help others....those who are applying for passport renewal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-UsZTlF7NA

On arrival not there yet... Pbly next year kalla we may see this

Ippudu usa lone unna kooda i94 update cheyinchukovala eventhough we are in status and have i797.

Passport expiry date tho i94 date istadu kada, nadi passport exp date and na h1 visa stamp ki 3 days difference undi, passport 3 days mundu ayipotundi exp. so when i renew passport and then after few days if i apply to H1 extension, will i94 automatically be updated or not?

In 99% of cases you will not be issued new I-94 or even your passport is stamped if you cross to canada and come back to US by road !

The CBP will check your documents and let you in to USA !

[you can not beg or even request to stamp on your passport or issue new I-94 as you will be in your car and handover your passport/docs at the border check post ..just like a toll gate booth ]