Rudhramadevi Will Be Another Baahubali Of Indian Cinema

SSRaMouli

It appears like Tollywood has part of things in store to stun the country. After the immense accomplishment of SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali in the cinema world, Tollwood is all situated to treat its fans with another periodic and history show Rudhramadevi.
As per a report distributed in The New Indian Express, the creators of the greatly deferred film have at last bolted its release date.
Set to hit the screens this September, the quite anticipated Telugu film likewise stars Anushka Shetty. Conversing with the media today, the performing artist said, “Individuals have been quietly sitting tight for this film for quite a while and we are enchanted to declare that the film will at long last hit screens this September. The whole cast and team has worked hard and the exertion can be found in the film”. Made on a financial plan of Rs 72 crore, this film is as of now making heads turn as it will be Tollywood’s initial 3D film. The film will take you 850 years once more into history.
Ghunashekar, the director of the film, said, “The story portrays the Kakatiya Dynasty and is taking into account episodes that occurred 850 years prior. We have not messed with history in any case and you will witness a bona fide story with no misrepresentation”.
The director likewise added,”This film has not been made for the design or the sets, yet for the story. It’s a story that I read in school in the history books and it is something I generally needed to make. I was driven by Hollywood movies like Gladiator and Braveheart and needed to make a film like that here.”
The reported film likewise stars Rana Daggubati, Allu Arjun, Nithya Menen and Catherine Tresa. Aside from the gifted star cast, the film will likewise bring Illayaraja to form the music. It has been accounted for that Illayaraja will be organizing a 125-piece orchestra, which will give an unrecorded music ordeal to the gathering of people. The film will be named in Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.

• 2 weeks later...