H1B Extension Pending Security Check - Irukkupoyaa

Rate this topic

kodalivinay11

On 17th March 2015 H1b + H4 Extension in regular processing file chesa and now we inquired USCIS about case status because it was out of normal processing time.

USCIS vaadu ee reply ichadu: "your case was pending with security checks and it will be on hold until it is cleared".
Google search chesa, andaru almost 1 year padutundi antunnaru....no one replies that it was approved.

Attorney tho matlada, she said idi system lo oka flaw. Manam em cheyalem anindi.

I'm about to upgrade to Premium Processing. But that doesn't help anta.

Any inputs guys? Evarikaina ayyindaa ilaga...........

USCIS REPLY:

We have placed your case on a processing hold because the required security checks remain pending. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your case as soon as the security checks are complete.

What is the lawyer/attorney saying if this is upgraded to Premuim case?

Did lawyaer or Attorney receive any email/fax/mail on your case being in "security checks"? Or its only shown online?

This news is new to me too.

Also, can you keep continue to work on your h1b until you get Yes or No from USCIS? What if ur h1b expires after few weeks, can you continue to work based on the h1b extension you have filed? Can you travel out of USA?

These are all the questions that come to me...sorry no answers from me.

Also, can you keep continue to work on your h1b until you get Yes or No from USCIS? What if ur h1b expires after few weeks, can you continue to work based on the h1b extension you have filed? Can you travel out of USA?

These are all the questions that come to me... sorry no answers from me.

casu pending unnathavaraku he can vark anukunta

I can work on pending h1b application.

Also, that response was received by email.

Attorney said Premium may not help, this security check is flaw in the system. But, i'm doing it.

Ok,good luck.

Also, consider changing H1b employer. Every H1b petition is treated differently. Ask attorney on this.

I can work on pending h1b application.

Also, that response was received by email.

Attorney said Premium may not help, this security check is flaw in the system. But, i'm doing it.

On 17th March 2015 H1b + H4 Extension in regular processing file chesa and now we inquired USCIS about case status because it was out of normal processing time.

USCIS vaadu ee reply ichadu: "your case was pending with security checks and it will be on hold until it is cleared".
Google search chesa, andaru almost 1 year padutundi antunnaru....no one replies that it was approved.

Attorney tho matlada, she said idi system lo oka flaw. Manam em cheyalem anindi.

I'm about to upgrade to Premium Processing. But that doesn't help anta.

Any inputs guys? Evarikaina ayyindaa ilaga...........

nee last name / first name muslim name ki daggara ga unte ila background checks padutunnayi even I was gone through the same...u can upgrade it to premium if possible u will get it sooner...

nee last name / first name muslim name ki daggara ga unte ila background checks padutunnayi even I was gone through the same...u can upgrade it to premium if possible u will get it sooner...

Neeku entha time pattindi to get approval?

Premium or Regular?

• 10 months later...