Gofundme For My Niece With Hearing Loss. Please Help.

BackbenchBoyy

this is good..can u also provide other info. what her parents do? what does her father do? how much he earns etc 

just paine post chesa bro.. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BackbenchBoyy

• 4Vikram

• ChandraSekharCherukuri

• Tadika

that's okay man.. No problem. I understand.. I was talking to the guys who called me to inquire about her.

My sister is a house wife. My brother in law works in iGate with 5.9 lakh package per year. He has a house loan of about 35 lakhs, gold loan about 7 lakhs. When they found out about this, he was thinking about selling the house for operation and bills. We are trying to avoid this situation for them.

With 6L package,he has that much of loans ,middle class ethusiactical problems.he better sell what he got,atleast a part of it .better than waiting for free money.

Arey nuvvu poyi doctor ki choopinchuko. Psychological disorder unnatundi neeku. Eppudu lovedala english lo erripooku comments pedatav. Neeku istam lekapothe 10gey. Anthey kaani istamochinattu vagaku.
Neekem telusu aa aamayi parents entha badhapaduthunnaro ?

Goinig to charities is official begging.those type of charities are for the people who can't afford a thing ,not for the ppl who can afford it but don't want to do it as they can exploit the feelings of the people for free money .

Wishing your niece a speedy recovery....

Thanks bro.. her operation is not set up yet.. she is under medication, will wear hearing aids next week and go through speech therapy for a few days and after that they will schedule the operation, hopefully in a few months this will all be behind us.

Goinig to charities is official begging.those type of charities are for the people who can't afford a thing ,not for the ppl who can afford it but don't want to do it as they can exploit the feelings of the people for free money .

He might have tried the ways he can then he came here for your so calles official begging... May be you said true but there is a difference in telling that.. St least you could tell your opinion in a different way so that it might atleast encourage him to do something not discourage... Based upon the situation you could've a bit more sensible

With 6L package,he has that much of loans ,middle class ethusiactical problems.he better sell what he got,atleast a part of it .better than waiting for free money.

free advise enduku le bro..cheyyalanukuntey cheyi..ledantey lite lelo..no compulsary...

My 2 cents...

I believe DB is a family and who ever is interested to donate,let them do...We should stop pointing or thinking negative.

If anyone is not interested or thinking that this is fake,please keep away from this thread and stop negative publicity.... 

And i see 175$ donated in less than hour....

ATB....

FYI-I dont have a single friend in DB.

Insensitive ga enduku dude.. they planned as if they won't have any emergencies in life like most of us do. They wanted the best for their child. That's all.

I'm in USA and I am working. I'm helping with whatever I have.

No offense..

You say you are working in USA and $20k is not a big deal..it is hardly 2 or 3 months of your earnings.

If I am in your situation I would have taken a personal loan or apply for a new credit card and pay off  over time !

Actually you are in a position to donate to less unfortunate ones and not to beg other to do charity !

Moreover her condition is not life threatening

I really do sympathize  with your niece's condition and wish her speedy recover !

No offense..

You say you are working in USA and $20k is not a big deal..it is hardly 2 or 3 months of your earnings.

If I am in your situation I would have taken a personal loan or apply for a new credit card and pay off  over time !

Actually you are in a position to donate to less unfortunate ones and not to beg other to do charity !

I really do sympathize  with your niece's condition and wish her speedy recover !

maatalu vini nerchukoney age adi..if not now it will be hard...

No offense..
If I am in your situation I would have taken a personal loan or apply for a new credit card and pay off over time !

I really do sympathize with your niece's condition and wish her speedy recover !

I concur.

No offense..

Yes .. 20k is a portion of what they need. The costs before and after the operation are also significant.