H1B Stamping- Missing Paystub

Rate this topic

HyderabadPoradu

Hello,

I am planning to visit India after 3 years to see my parents. I have VISA interview on Nov 9th and Nov 10th.  

Here is my situation: My employer did not run the payroll for the month of august' 2015 as I sent the timesheet bit late (Yes, I did work at client's place in the month of august). 

I requested my employer to check with Paychex folks if they can fix this issue by generating a payroll with past date and the outcome of the discussion is - No LUCK. Paychex folks said, "No we cannot generate the payroll for past date (August)."

So now my question is What Should I answer to VO in case if they ask to provide pay stubs for last 3 months? 

Please provide your valuable suggestion.lease help me, I am kind of scared.

Paystubs adagatam chala rare ankunta, dont worry about it. If you are confidently answering, i am 100% sure, documentation dakka asala velaru. 

By the way nenu rendu sarlu velanu and rendu sarlu documentation emi adagaledu! All the best!

Just carry 3 months pay checks thats fine... 

sHa_clap4  all the best :)

Paystubs adagatam chala rare ankunta, dont worry about it. If you are confidently answering, i am 100% sure, documentation dakka asala velaru. 

By the way nenu rendu sarlu velanu and rendu sarlu documentation emi adagaledu! All the best!

Just carry 3 months pay checks thats fine... 

client letter and vendor letters chustaru man....mostly....

pay stubs 1 or 2 missing ayina no problem...

giphy.gif

Thanks for the reply bhayyas..

I agree bhayya, e madhya evarni peddaga questions adagaledhu paystubs gurinchi.. In case adigithe what should I answer bhayya ? Just oka proper reason tho velithe confident ga answer cheyochu ani asking..

please help with your valuable suggestion..