Deal Ela Undi ?

Novak_Djokovic

is it a scam or real seller ....?

genuine products ithe intha low price ki ela selling....??

totally confused man...almost 50% rates unnai....

amazon lo customer service excellent.. so scam aina sare they will take ownership n return the money... i have a good experience with them.. i did not get a product that i ordered but the tracking details says that it was delivered... ade cheppa vallaki.. they returned the money.. they are very good at customer service.. so dont worry go ahead and order.. FYI .. i dont work for amazon .. i work for its competitor. :) 

amazon lo customer service excellent.. so scam aina sare they will take ownership n return the money... i have a good experience with them.. i did not get a product that i ordered but the tracking details says that it was delivered... ade cheppa vallaki.. they returned the money.. they are very good at customer service.. so dont worry go ahead and order.. FYI .. i dont work for amazon .. i work for its competitor. :)

ebay

ikkada problem amazon kaadu bro....

aa seller told to send an email....>>** NOTE: Before Ordering (condition-ship-warranty) Write us: am.direct@ tech-center.comThank You! **<<

in reply...he is telling me to transfer the funds to some amazon represntative bank account....

US amazon ki call chesthe...we cant track ur order....but dont send money to any persons account...ur transaction shoud be through amazon.com antunadu....

seller gadu emo....if u want the product we are ready to ship...but transfer money to some XXX bank account ani telling...

total invoice email ki send chesadu...

totally confused....

so scam anipistundi....

this is $6000 camera...

ee camera ni $3000 ela selling man...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00IMOB5SW/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A1CF9PTQ0FQSS

aa seller told to send an email....>>** NOTE: Before Ordering (condition-ship-warranty) Write us: am.direct@ tech-center.comThank You! **<<

in reply...he is telling me to transfer the funds to some amazon represntative bank account....

US amazon ki call chesthe...we cant track ur order....but dont send money to any persons account...ur transaction shoud be through amazon.com antunadu....

seller gadu emo....if u want the product we are ready to ship...but transfer money to some XXX bank account ani telling...

totally confused....

so scam anipistundi....

oh story lo antha depth undhanna vishayam nenu gamaninchaledhu ..

totally confused....

so scam anipistundi....

don't transfer to personal accounts... Money laundering kinda ninnu bokka lo vestharu

don't transfer to personal accounts... Money laundering kinda ninnu bokka lo vestharu

ee madhya paisal pogottukunnaka bokkalo pettataalu kuda aithannaya vayya Cropped%20Brahmi%20shock.gif?1350345175

totally confused....

so scam anipistundi....

What's so confusing about it? It's a clear scam..

If you complain to Amazon he'll ask to u buzz off because he's got nothing to do with that transaction and it's not through him..

totally confused....

so scam anipistundi....

If you are not placing an order through amazon then its better you stay out of it. 

Malli chinna amount kuda kaadhu.. risk vaddu raja

I won't man...

just checking if anybody has this kind of experience......

i want to pay by amazon store card...so no problem....

What's so confusing about it? It's a clear scam..

If you complain to Amazon he'll ask to u buzz off because he's got nothing to do with that transaction and it's not through him..

What he can also do is .. he can report that listing as fraud thru the customer service .. i m not sure if he can do that througgh his account.. but i m pretty sure he can flag that listing.