Deal Ela Undi ?

Novak_Djokovic

What's so confusing about it? It's a clear scam..

If you complain to Amazon he'll ask to u buzz off because he's got nothing to do with that transaction and it's not through him..

agreed....

so....how can they sell the products on amazon ?

asalu amazon ilanti fraulent sellers ni control cheyyaleda ?

can I sue amazon for 1 million USD ? for encouraging these fraud sellers on their website ??

ee madhya paisal pogottukunnaka bokkalo pettataalu kuda aithannaya vayya Cropped%20Brahmi%20shock.gif?1350345175

neeku bokka ani FBI vadiki teliyadhu kada.... They think that you are sponsoring.

neeku bokka ani FBI vadiki teliyadhu kada.... They think that you are sponsoring.

epudo oka friend ki (ante naake) chame situation face aindi - appatla paisal pogottukunna, cc gaadu return icchindu - 2K amount le - ganduke adigna dood Cropped%20Brahmi%20shock.gif?1350345175

agreed....

so....how can they sell the products on amazon ?

asalu amazon ilanti fraulent sellers ni control cheyyaleda ?

can I sue amazon for 1 million USD ? for encouraging these fraud sellers on their website ??

Amazon gaadu emanna pichoda ilaanti vaatiki mana chetha sue chepichukotaaniki :giggle:

Account create chesey appudu unna T&C doc lo untadi in fine print that he's not responsible for such frauds ani, we click yes without reading it as always

Amazon is a Such a big website and he can't keep monitoring small things like this one , if you report it he'll take it down, that's the max he can do

What he can also do is .. he can report that listing as fraud thru the customer service .. i m not sure if he can do that througgh his account.. but i m pretty sure he can flag that listing.

True man, I think this has been taken down already, I see nothing in those links