• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dpradeep

• KharjuraNaidu

• pandugadu999

• khaleja.123

ivvala local CBP office ki vellanu...old and new passport check chesi update chesaru i94...thanks all for the help...inka country cross cheyyalsina avasaram ledu ippudu

enjoy

ivvala local CBP office ki vellanu...old and new passport check chesi update chesaru i94...thanks all for the help...inka country cross cheyyalsina avasaram ledu ippudu

ee location bhayya nidi ? Do we need any prior appointment ?

congrats bro..party

bl@st   

Max vatiki avasaram undahu... but o sari call cheskoni vellu

call chesanu ..Looks like Seattle not possible .. I94 correction kadu so I cannot do anything annadu

So only option leave the country and come back ?

call chesanu ..Looks like Seattle not possible .. I94 correction kadu so I cannot do anything annadu

yes... i suggest you go in person and try.  It depends on the person who takes the call.

I have observed some cases in db where people tried to contact them over the phone and they replied no, but trying after 1 week and going in person resolved.

if that doesn't work then crossing country is the last resort

yes... i suggest you go in person and try.  It depends on the person who takes the call.

I have observed some cases in db where people tried to contact them over the phone and they replied no, but trying after 1 week and going in person resolved.

if that doesn't work then crossing country is the last resort

Ok Thanks will give it a try

Direct velli choodu...nenu call chesthe...u dont need any correction...u r fine...797 takes precedence ani annarau....teleedhemo athaniki...but i tried going directly...work out ayyindhi