• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prameelarjun

• dappusubhani

• 4Vikram

• KharjuraNaidu

Hi Prameel,

aa family personal bank details and/or contact details emaina unnaya.?

If yes, Please share here.

Thanks.

Hi Johnubhai,

No. Actually.. friend of friend relatives - ah family...

I will try and post the details if known immediately..

Thanks.

Hi Johnubhai,

No. Actually.. friend of friend relatives - ah family...

I will try and post the details if known immediately..

Thanks.

can you please get those details by any chance.!! 

one of our db member- Athigadu has our Donation amount of ~60k rupees with him and I just asked him to transfer that money to Priya garu. He is ready to transfer and waiting for the details . It would be great if you can get those details as soon as possible.

one of our db member- Athigadu has our Donation amount of ~60k rupees with him and I just asked him to transfer that money to Priya garu. He is ready to transfer and waiting for the details . It would be great if you can get those details as soon as possible.

good

Thatha Donation taruvatha remaining 50-60k Em ayyai.. Let's donate some of it here...

LTT for Dalesteyn/Johnu... :)

thatha donation lo emanna migili unte deeniki cheyyochu ga mayya!!

Good idea friends and I asked the same with Athigadu to transfer the remaining 60k rupees to her account.

Good idea friends and I asked the same with Athigadu to transfer the remaining 60k rupees to her account.

malla vachi evaranna lolli chestaremo....

adigite Mod good anu 

malla vachi evaranna lolli chestaremo....

adigite Mod good anu 

no comments bro. We (all afdb members) started this donation for good and will do the same. 

no need to bother about those mongrels. 

@Prameel:

Athigadu is ready to donate that money in person as he is in the same place. Only thing is we need their point of contact. so please please try to find the way to contact them.

thanks

@Prameel:

In worst case , If you can't find the point of contact, please let us know that. so that we can donate thorough the website you mentioned. the only thing here to worry is there'll be some commission in the donation to the website which can be given to the recipient instead with no loss if we know the contact. 

Hope you understand.

Thanks.

@Prameel:

In worst case , If you can't find the point of contact, please let us know that. so that we can donate thorough the website you mentioned. the only thing here to worry is there'll be some commission in the donation to the website which can be given to the recipient instead with no loss if we know the contact. 

Hope you understand.

Thanks.

@Jonubhai:

Same here. EEh idea epudo vachindi bro naaku..

I read in that website (Ketto) that around 15% of the fee will be charged from the donations. 

Actually, even I and some of my friends wanted to donate / send directly to their bank account.

Hence, already asked my friend who sent me this link to let us know the contact / bank details of Mrs. Priya garu.

Direct ga maname pampisthe.. ah comission waste avakunda untadi. Moreover..inkonchem self satisfaction okari personal ga help chesamu ani (idhi na feeling bhaiyya)

Definitely bro.. If i know any details of contact/bank details,, I will post here immediately.

@All
Requesting you, if you can/cannot donate, also please kindly share the link with your friends. This will be useful to them.  http://ket.to/savepriya

Thank you.

@Jonubhai:

Same here. EEh idea epudo vachindi bro naaku..

I read in that website (Ketto) that around 15% of the fee will be charged from the donations. 

Actually, even I and some of my friends wanted to donate / send directly to their bank account.

Hence, already asked my friend who sent me this link to let us know the contact / bank details of Mrs. Priya garu.

Direct ga maname pampisthe.. ah comission waste avakunda untadi. Moreover..inkonchem self satisfaction okari personal ga help chesamu ani (idhi na feeling bhaiyya)

Definitely bro.. If i know any details of contact/bank details,, I will post here immediately.

@All
Requesting you, if you can/cannot donate, also please kindly share the link with your friends. This will be useful to them.  http://ket.to/savepriya

Thank you.

ok bro. Keep trying to get contact. and plz update here.

Thanks.

great work bhayya 

@johnubhai

see this bro. Got these details till now.

Will post immediately, if I get any more info..

Please IGNORE the below Screenshot. There is a mistake in ac number.

Here are correct bank details

Bank: Andhra Bank

Name: K N K Priya
Ac No: 1441 101 000 27590     

Branch: Prakash Nagar

IFSC: ANDB0001441

Swift: ANDBINBB

Priya_Details.jpg