H1B Drop Box Hyderabad

Rate this topic

ravi3019

Hi All,

I am going to India in February, I changed my employer and joined as a full time. My current visa is expired on sep 2015. Here are the questions I have

Am I eligible for drop box??
What is processing time for drop box?

Can you anyone please share the experience with drop box

Hi All,

I am going to India in February, I changed my employer and joined as a full time. My current visa is expired on sep 2015. Here are the questions I have

Am I eligible for drop box??
What is processing time for drop box?

Can you anyone please share the experience with drop box

After Creating Profile and providing all the Info USTravelDocs will suggest you whether you are eligible or not...

if you have no two two one g prior, no annotations on visa... you should be good.

Will take 5 days.

depends,,, i guess your previous v!sa should expired less than 12 months...i think u r...but answer the q?s properly and you will know...

i miss drop box option by a month..and had to go for intw...5 weeks back... Mahi-16.gif

Do you know how much time it is going take to get Passport back???

am not sure , check and see if you can update your address in that website , i went and collected the pp once i got the email form v!sa center. 

Exp tho telling , go very early to collect your pp else you will end up in big line and have to stand like for 3 hrs atleast....

Mahi-16.gif

atb

• 3 weeks later...