Calling All Who Did Not Do Their Amendments, Please Do It Asap

Water_Bottle

This happened to my roommate.

My roommate neglected his amendment, USCIS went to his old client place on Friday(Jan 2nd 2016) at 8AM and they said that guy is not working anymore, he left company 2 months back.

USCIS send his H1 B revocation notice today to his employer.

No notice NO warnings. Most of the people think its FAKE but I don't care.

Just wanted to inform you all. Good Luck!

Yes, its true, currently USICS situation Amendment applications to flooded anta.. H1B extension , Premiums also getting delayed to overwhelming applications.

thu na bathuku anduke anukunta na extension late avutundi.. india trip undi...butterfly effect.

My roommate neglected his amendment, USCIS went to his old client place on Friday(Jan 2nd 2016) at 8AM and they said that guy is not working anymore, he left company 2 months back.

yes but ah officer kotha company echi amendment start chesthay ok ankunta...ma friend was in same situation but same location but company change so no probs to him....

USCIS visits are true. Na pakka seat and opposite seat iddarki came..

I did change my employer recently... But work location is within 10 miles(contractor to FTE client..inko branch lo working )

application lo it is probable that I will work in both locations and another additional location ani pettaru..

amendment avsrama or avsram ledhaa?

200%

Get all your H1 related file in original form.

And check all your info n address are matched with what you do.

ATB all.

USCIS visits are true. Na pakka seat and opposite seat iddarki came..

I did change my employer recently... But work location is within 10 miles(contractor to FTE client..inko branch lo working )

application lo it is probable that I will work in both locations and another additional location ani pettaru..

amendment avsrama or avsram ledhaa?

nope avasaramu ledhu...me attorney okasari adugu... officer vastayy cheppu ...vallu max call chestahru attorney ki officer email and phone number vasthundhi....vallu neeeku estahru thats it...

200%

Get all your H1 related file in original form.

And check all your info n address are matched with what you do.

ATB all.

nope avasaramu ledhu...me attorney okasari adugu... officer vastayy cheppu ...vallu max call chestahru attorney ki officer email and phone number vasthundhi....vallu neeeku estahru thats it...

bhayya..nen location A client ki work chestunde and I live in Location A kaani client changed so new client is in location B but I work remote from location A home address so home address tho LCA teeskunna amendment cheyyale...ok kada

bhayya amendment cheyakpoina LCA change chesukuntam kada.. apudu USCIS od patha client ki enduku pothadu.. LCA lo unna address ki vasthadu kani.. TS me vodu LCA kuda change cheyaleda?

bhayya..nen location A client ki work chestunde and I live in Location A kaani client changed so new client is in location B but I work remote from location A home address so home address tho LCA teeskunna amendment cheyyale...ok kada

location b ki location a dagara kadha some 50 miles and county parameter untundhi ....adhi datithey amendment cheyali...