• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver_mani

• Tyrannosauraus_Rex

• yankal

• Enjoy99

Top Posters In This Topic

naaku in general test matches nachuthai..bemmi.laugh.gifSA vs ENG crucial ODI undhi ga ee roju...INDvsSL t20 kooda..!!

ind sl match lite .. I want SA to win this match ...ABD ki poonakam ravali ivvala 2mplbuu.gif

and also i guess the people are  very nice there ...mostly NZ gurinchi andaru manchigane cheptaru bemmi.laugh.gif

Yes brother, you are correct. You may have read that it is the world's most corrupt free country. Also there's practically no crime. Coupled with incredibly beautiful locales it's a veritable heaven on planet earth.

I will give you one example of the honest nature of people in my town. There's a place where a farmer sells eggs. He leaves the eggs in a big basket outside his house and goes for farming. The rates for the eggs are written on a big slate and there's nobody to sell. You take eggs and leave the money in a box named "Honesty Box". It's an unwritten social agreement that nobody would steal his hard earned produce.

Wonderful people, beautiful country.

Yes brother, you are correct. You may have read that it is the world's most corrupt free country. Also there's practically no crime. Coupled with incredibly beautiful locales it's a veritable heaven on planet earth.

I will give one example of the honesty of people in my town. There's a place where a farmer sells eggs. He leaves the eggs in a big basket outside his house and goes for farming. The rates for the eggs are written on a big slate and there's nobody to sell. You take eggs and leave the money in a box named "Honesty Box". It's an unwritten social agreement that nobody would steal his hard earned produce.

2mplbuu.gif

I will give you one example of the honest nature of people in my town. There's a place where a farmer sells eggs. He leaves the eggs in a big basket outside his house and goes for farming. The rates for the eggs are written on a big slate and there's nobody to sell. You take eggs and leave the money in a box named "Honesty Box". It's an unwritten social agreement that nobody would steal his hard earned produce.

bhayya. ika chaalu. pls.