• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• papampasivadu

• lucky7

• cool_dood

• Renault

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Weak ga undhi ani ardham avthundi kani mariii intha weak anukola...

evadni gokina 6,5,4 months bench antunnaru :(

I thought it would be exciting to watch your pea sized intellect succumb to the traps of the cliche because that position from which you rise is the most sadistically satisfying thing to watch that happen to.

Hence, I have given you this opportunity to crack this wondrous joke, about which you must be dead proud of.

And proudly did you fall for it!

I am smiling sadistically.
I experience pleasure.

I thought it would be exciting to watch your pea sized intellect succumb to the traps of the cliche because that position from which you rise is the most sadistically satisfying thing to watch that happen to.

Hence, I have given you this opportunity to crack this wondrous joke, about which you must be dead proud of.

I experience pleasure.

I experience pleasure.

I experience pleasure.

enti bhaiyya nee id malli lepesaara ayooo.gif?1290058250

PS: this is not a sarcastic comment 

Why client Full Time much better kada.

in the next 2 years, its better to take FT offer with Desi Vendors. inka no other option. 

I140 apporve thechukonni, TCS,CTS, Wipro, Infy join avvatam best. At least H1B renew ayidhi. 

enti bhaiyya nee id malli lepesaara ayooo.gif?1290058250

PS: this is not a sarcastic comment 

I fail to understand what discovery of it, your micro meter sized intellect has tried to convey

Weak ga undhi ani ardham avthundi kani mariii intha weak anukola...

evadni gokina 6,5,4 months bench antunnaru :(

Market yeah koncham slow undi bro , ee desi vendors vachakaa chala kastam ipondi 

Try your best manchi prime vendors ni contact chey , it will work out some times.

ee lamdi gallu vendors oka job ki different titles petti post chesthunaru that's very sick actually. vadini ni adgithe endi idhi anni ? he didn't even responded to me again ala undi situation.