Jump to content

Best solution to the reservation edupu from upper castes


VizagRocks
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • VizagRocks

    26

  • ramana1212

    7

  • Prakashnagar

    4

  • khan_dada1_

    9

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

mothhaaniki evariki solution nachchale annamaata. @3$%

but aa laaga landless situation lo unna more than 95% SC/ST la meedha edavatam maatram maa right. haha..

intha pedda losers ra meeru.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VizagRocks said:

haha. arvind kejriwal gaade cheppaali reservation gurinchi.

aadu kooda oka politician ae ga. aadi voters thaginattu neethulu chepthunnadu.

Video vesina few seconds ki reply ichhavante metham chudakunda...judge chestunavga

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ramana1212 said:

Video vesina few seconds ki reply ichhavante metham chudakunda...judge chestunavga

yes. choodaledhu. choosa ani cheppana?

video lo em cheppado cheppu, discuss chestha.

But I already know that Kejriwal's stand on reservation is very similar to BJP's, and its wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VizagRocks said:

yes. choodaledhu. choosa ani cheppana?

video lo em cheppado cheppu, discuss chestha.

But I already know that Kejriwal's stand on reservation is very similar to BJP's, and its wrong.

Say wrong according to u, u sound like Muslim with blind faith.

All their belief is truth according to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yes. choodaledhu. choosa ani cheppana?

video lo em cheppado cheppu, discuss chestha.

But I already know that Kejriwal's stand on reservation is very similar to BJP's, and its wrong.

India love unna andarki nyaayam Jaragala only dalits key nyaayam jaragala? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

reservation issue lo research papers ae ikkada link chesinodini. and chadivinodi, naaku ee thokkalo kejriwal gaadi opinion meedha no interest.

but my problem is more about how freely you abuse dalits here, and even proud of doing it, while claiming to be hindus.   though I agree that reservations have to be tweaked to reflect current realities, I can't get past this horrible thing that you guys do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ramana1212 said:

Say wrong according to u, u sound like Muslim with blind faith.

All their belief is truth according to them.

not according to me, according to data. I posted a couple research papers on where reservation system goes wrong, and asked you guys to read it, before you spout nonsense here.

but its easier for you to believe whatever you want, and abuse others who disagree with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

reservation issue lo research papers ae ikkada link chesinodini. and chadivinodi, naaku ee thokkalo kejriwal gaadi opinion meedha no interest.

but my problem is more about how freely you abuse dalits here, and even proud of doing it, while claiming to be hindus.   though I agree that reservations have to be tweaked to reflect current realities, I can't get past this horrible thing that you guys do.

Don't abuse upper caste they won't abuse dalits 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oka sati upper caste vaadu (me), entho metthhaga, civilized ga, aapandi ra babu ee thittlu ani thana opinion chepthunte ne, thattukoleka unnaru.

nijanga oka brainy dalit fellow meeku edhuru paddadante, bp tho pothaaremo. or as usual, nationalism, thokka thota koora ani reason cheppi vaadini bhahishkaristhaaremo.

meedhantha oka brathuka. chi thu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.