question regarding DDDROOOPPP BOOOX for h4

SNOW_MEGA

Hi 

My friend changed employer from employer A to B, the both had stamped with EMPLOYER A ,  both he and his wife  don't have employer B stamping, his wife wants to go to india, 

she needs to get that  visa stamped on her passport 

can she go through the drop box option for h4 with new i797  or does she needs to go to in person interview ?

she meets all the criteria in drop box requirements 

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.

if she meets all criteria for drop box, then take all documents from her husband ( 797As, passport copy, etc.,) ...no need for in-person interview

33 minutes ago, SNOW_MEGA said:

Hi 

My friend changed employer from employer A to B, the both had stamped with EMPLOYER A ,  both he and his wife  don't have employer B stamping, his wife wants to go to india, 

she needs to get that  visa stamped on her passport 

can she go through the drop box option for h4 with new i797  or does she needs to go to in person interview ?

she meets all the criteria in drop box requirements 

• I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
  • My most recent visa was issued in India
  • I received my visa after January 1, 2008
  • My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
  • My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
  • I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
  • If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.

OR

• If I am applying for any other class of visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 48 months.

meets antunnav ga... mari doubt endhuku