There is nothing wrong in saying Pakistan Zindabad: Sitaram Yechury on JNU incident.

JANASENA

A country that harbours terrorists against you, goes to 4 wars and kills so many of your soldiers and citizens is not ‘our enemy’ and deserve ‘zindabad’ as per Yechury!

Only people who are his enemy are the BJP and Sangh groups.

Any wonder he was on the side of China during our war with them?

I fail to understand who even votes for these
scum and why isn’t he in jail receiving a nice thrashing?

Mr. Yechuri it is not Gadar Ek Prem Katha where Sunney Deol has to make sure the safety of his wife from them.

• They are harvesting terrorists and that is the reason enough to make to hate the country.
  • They are killing my countrymen on border and even the civilians that is the reason enough to hate them.
  • They are vouching to have Kashmir in their province is the reason enough to hate them.
  • My country is loosing economy just because we have to save Kashmiris and Kashmir from Pakistan is the reason enough to hate them.
  • They have turned heaven of Kashmir into hell of Kashmir is the reason enough to hate them.
  • They have waged three wars against us is the reason enough to hate them.

1_1.gif     1_1.gif

In the name of freedom of speech, democracy - ee badkav gallu istam vochinattu matladutharu.. edi padithey adi matladatam .. endi vayya idi ante freedom of speech.. baddalu pagala gottali saale gallani..

3 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

In the name of freedom of speech, democracy - ee badkav gallu istam vochinattu matladutharu.. edi padithey adi matladatam .. endi vayya idi ante freedom of speech.. baddalu pagala gottali saale gallani..

+1

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. Unless someone is caught in anti-national activities (writing, speaking doesn't count), its okay.

Yechury is right. I didn't watch the video,btw.

if you say it.. it will provoke the community.. provoking chants, meetings, slogans are not allowed .. Anduke gaa chota owaisi gani meeda caselu pettirru...

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

if you say it.. it will provoke the community.. provoking chants, meetings, slogans are not allowed .. Anduke gaa chota owaisi gani meeda caselu pettirru...

They should be allowed.Only dalit baiting shouldn't be allowed

. People should be free to display their stupidity. Hindus, Muslims should be allowed to abuse the other in public.

Its already happening anyway. We focus on specific cases, and like to talk about it.

speaking is not harmful. It won't provoke anyone. riots need great organization strength.

dalit baiting should be criminalised because they are the true marginalized community in India. Rest can go fcuk themselves, if they want to feel super sensitive.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

They should be allowed.Only dalit baiting shouldn't be allowed

. People should be free to display their stupidity. Hindus, Muslims should be allowed to abuse the other in public.

Its already happening anyway. We focus on specific cases, and like to talk about it.

speaking is not harmful. It won't provoke anyone. riots need great organization strength.

dalit baiting should be criminalised because they are the true marginalized community in India. Rest can go fcuk themselves, if they want to feel super sensitive.

Agreed speaking is not harmful.. But we are not just speaking and debating, extending it to riots and destroying public properties.. agreed dalit baiting shouldn't be allowed..

Everything is being attached to caste here. Can't we just solve the issues with out bringing caste..you and me can be keyboard warriors here and talk whatever we want. But Govt is responsible for keeping the country safe and routine. Otherwise we the same people blame the govt why didn't they take action. thats why we have some rights and responsibilities in our constitution. We need to start supporting the people who are in need not based on the castes.. this is just my opinion. National Integrity is above all including caste,politics. everyday we hear so many soldiers are keeping lives on the line.   here the issue has been overblown in according to some political parties and media. I hope you understand what i mean..

Cheers