H4 EAD renewal application help

chingchang

H1 renewal apply chestunna .. my company will take care of H1 and H4 renewal fee but they are charging 800 bucks for filling in the H4 EAD form. They are ok to send a sealed package with my H1 renewal if i take care of filling in the form. 

H4 EAD renewal chesetappudu I765 form lo question (18) on Eligibility Category for H4 EAD and it needs my receipt number of H1B I797 form. The current one I have expires on October. Do I have to leave it blank? Just checking on how my H1 renewal will get linked to H4 EAD renewal. Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

first extension process chesi H4EAD process cchestaru..........

$800 enduku bokka...

H1 Approve ayyaka nuvve file cheyi $380 that's it

yeah 800 bokka for sure. H4 EAD kuda concurrent gaa pampistey time save autundi gaa bhayya .. Extensions ippudu 8 months padtunnay .. niku telisey untundi gaa. So nenu H4 EAD renew cheyyali antey inko 8 months wait cheyyali malli 

1 hour ago, chingchang said:

yeah 800 bokka for sure. H4 EAD kuda concurrent gaa pampistey time save autundi gaa bhayya .. Extensions ippudu 8 months padtunnay .. niku telisey untundi gaa. So nenu H4 EAD renew cheyyali antey inko 8 months wait cheyyali malli 

premium ki vellu ..2 weeks lo telisipotundi ..taruvata ne own ga h4-ead file chei 

1 hour ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

$800 enduku bokka...

+100%. No need of employer or any lawyer for H4 EAD. direct maname apply chesukovachu with $380.

H4 EAD renewal ki enni months padutundi currently, renewal processing lo unnappudu receipt tho work cheyyocha or card vachedaka cheyalera.

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/faqs-employment-authorization-certain-h-4-dependent-spouses

1.Can I file the following applications/petitions concurrently?

a.An H-1B extension of stay petition, an H-4 extension of stay application, and an application for employment authorization?

Yes. You may file your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization together with your Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status and the Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker filed on behalf of your H-1B spouse. For extensions of nonimmigrant status, the Form I-129 for your H-1B spouse can be filed no more than six months before the date that the employer needs your spouse to work.

23 minutes ago, mettastar said:

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/temporary-workers/faqs-employment-authorization-certain-h-4-dependent-spouses

1.Can I file the following applications/petitions concurrently?

a.An H-1B extension of stay petition, an H-4 extension of stay application, and an application for employment authorization?

Yes. You may file your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization together with your Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status and the Form I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker filed on behalf of your H-1B spouse. For extensions of nonimmigrant status, the Form I-129 for your H-1B spouse can be filed no more than six months before the date that the employer needs your spouse to work.

H1B Extension - I-129 petition

H4 Extend/Change - i-539 petition

H4-EAD - i think I-765 petition -class C26

For H1B Extension, H4 (I-539) Extend petitions , you can apply 6 monhts before your current petition/visa expires. Not sure about H4 EAD Extension time whether you can file prior to 6 months or prior to 3 months. 

Best thing entante file for H1B extension and H4 Extension through employer& their lawyer , once these two are done then you can apply for H4 EAD extension yourself without involving employer.

2 hours ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

$800 enduku bokka...

+1

H4 status and H4 EAD status anevi rendu same VISA status le kada, i think only difference is getting work authorization with EAD card. many people thinking these are two separate Visa Status ( like F1 and H1 ). i think both are related to H4 Visa statuses. 

Experts clarify 

patha H1 number petti apply cheyandi......

If lawyer asks $800 including fees for EAD application, pay the extra $400 if you need EAD status asap. Totally worth it nannu adigithe