• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• idibezwada

• VizagRocks

• ceelogreen

Top Posters In This Topic

even though I strongly oppose feminism, as a principle, when applied as a universal truth, I have a great respect for most feminists.

In fact, I keep away from women who are not feminist. They are not interesting at all.

and its obvious that I'm a gentleman.

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

man…nenu evarimeeda ruddatledu..follow avmani adagatledu…spiritual or religious its my personal opinion..na thoughts share chestanu ante….

and the last line..i don't care..am not going to see them in real life …girl or boy or gay doesn't matter

okay. all the best.

12 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

man…nenu evarimeeda ruddatledu..follow avmani adagatledu…spiritual or religious its my personal opinion..na thoughts share chestanu ante….

and the last line..i don't care..am not going to see them in real life …girl or boy or gay doesn't matter

nuvvu ruddevi, vaallu ruddevi, rendu same ane chepthunna. tune maarchu.

don't give in to patriarchal losers who want to say how woman should look and behave. Don't use their language to defend what you do. You need new vocabulary, and feminism will provide it to you.

At the same time, also try to support fellow woman who is similarly attacked by these assholes. They are everywhere. In this db, and the next, and beyond.

That is feminism.

Simple Tip: When you invoke someone's mother/sister/wife to insult the said person, make sure the insult is directed at the person, not the mother/sister/wife.

Example:

nee amma/chelli entha mandi tho padukundhi - wrong, wrong. This insults the women in his family. remember, feminism means they are your sisters.

Better thing to do is to focus on how much of a crappy brother/son/husband he is

neeku alavaatemo ila mee inti aadollani addam pettukoni sampaadinchatam. - Forgive my telugu. Hehe..

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

don't give in to patriarchal losers who want to say how woman should look and behave. Don't use their language to defend what you do. You need new vocabulary, and feminism will provide it to you.

At the same time, also try to support fellow woman who is similarly attacked by these assholes. They are everywhere. In this db, and the next, and beyond.

That is feminism.

Simple Tip: When you invoke someone's mother/sister/wife to insult the said person, make sure the insult is directed at the person, not the mother/sister/wife.

Example:

nee amma/chelli entha mandi tho padukundhi - wrong, wrong. This insults the women in his family. remember, feminism means they are your sisters.

Better thing to do is to focus on how much of a crappy brother/son/husband he is

neeku alavaatemo ila mee inti aadollani addam pettukoni sampaadinchatam. - Forgive my telugu. Hehe..

133857702854112_2.gif?1338585060

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

That is feminism.

Example:

lord-shiva-movie-stills-ap7am-494332.jpg