• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GunturGongura

• idibezwada

• VizagRocks

• ceelogreen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

see e idibezawada ki na posts follow avande kadupulo manta taggadu brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

nuvante frema..ishq ..kaadal..aishwarya raila untav ani aasa padda...kalpana raila unav ani chusi hurt ayyi pagabatta..ippudu nuvekkada arrest chepistava ani bayapadtunna.. brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Guntur Gongura speciality entante, entha mandhi abbayilu ishtamochinattu maatlaadina, she will always support the system that enables these morons.

Gongura papa, leave god, and pick up a book on feminism whenever you have time. These guys don't deserve the respect you give them.

Even if you just want notoriety and attention, this way is better to piss off everyone on this db. except me, ofcourse. I welcome feminists.

clinging to religion is not going to help you in any way.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Guntur Gongura speciality entante, entha mandhi abbayilu ishtamochinattu maatlaadina, she will always support the system that enables these morons.

Gongura papa, leave god, and pick up a book on feminism whenever you have time. These guys don't deserve the respect you give them.

Even if you just want notoriety and attention, this way is better to piss off everyone on this db. except me, ofcourse. I welcome feminists.

apu man..am not feminist, i too have brothers..but girl ante normuskuni undali..tittina kottina padi undali ante …... i won't support even if they abuse men ..religious kadu am spiritual..i respect all religions

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

enni sarlu cheppa...nuvu enta savar teesina u cant scratch aunty ani ...pattu vadalani vikramarkudila auntynee pattukoni vugutav...y so feetish abt aunty.. brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

Just now, GunturGongura said:

apu man..am not feminist..religious kadu am spiritual..i respect all religions

nee ishtam. These spiritual things are not going to help you find the words to fight your way through the system.

You'll always be forced to explain yourself. And you cannot win, when you agree with their value systems.

Feminism will set you free. Don't care about what men say about feminism. Those who talk trash about it are assholes, and not gentlemen.

do you want to be around assholes or gentlemen?

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

apu man..am not feminist, i too have brothers..but girl ante normuskuni undali.. i won't support even if they abuse men ..religious kadu am spiritual..i respect all religions

feminism doesn't mean hating men. That's what stupid men say.

don't discard sisterhood of women.

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

apu man..am not feminist..religious kadu am spiritual..i respect all religions

spirituality religious nundi vastadi akka.....religion ni nammakapothe atheist antaaru...

bg.gif

5 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

enni sarlu cheppa...nuvu enta savar teesina u cant scratch aunty ani ...pattu vadalani vikramarkudila auntynee pattukoni vugutav...y so feetish abt aunty.. brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

ninnu choosthe paapam anipistondi ra. vadiley.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

nee ishtam. These spiritual things are not going to help you find the words to fight your way through the system.

You'll always be forced to explain yourself. And you cannot win, when you agree with their value systems.

Feminism will set you free. Don't care about what men say about feminism. Those who talk trash about it are assholes, and not gentlemen.

do you want to be around assholes or gentlemen?

man…nenu evarimeeda ruddatledu..follow avmani adagatledu…spiritual or religious its my personal opinion..na thoughts share chestanu ante….

and the last line..i don't care..am not going to see them in real life …girl or boy or gay doesn't matter