sambar_illey spotted on mediacrooks site

alpachinao

Kejriwal went to IIT the most prestigious of the merit institutions of the meritwala forward castes. So did many others including Rajiv Malhotra, Jai Rome Ramesh, Sudheendra Kulkarni, Chetan Bhagat and many people who should have been engineers and technologists but became political clowns. Time has come to raze the IITs to the ground and end this fake merit regime of meritwala forward classes. Forward class people have destroyed every institution in the country with their fake merit, judiciary, media, academia, bureaucracy. Let us have the 'unmerit' of backward classes, minorities and others. Unmerit has served us much better than the merit of forward classes. Thanks to unmerit we have Modi, we had Balasaheb Thackery, we have Anna Hazare, we have Sindhutai Sakpal, we have the BEST, the best public transport system in Asia, we have the dabbawalas, we have the soldiers, naiks, lance naiks, havildars etc guarding our borders. Raze the IITs to the ground and put the land they sit on to some good use. If the mills and factories can go why not IITs?

1 minute ago, alpachinao said:

Kejriwal went to IIT the most prestigious of the merit institutions of the meritwala forward castes. So did many others including Rajiv Malhotra, Jai Rome Ramesh, Sudheendra Kulkarni, Chetan Bhagat and many people who should have been engineers and technologists but became political clowns. Time has come to raze the IITs to the ground and end this fake merit regime of meritwala forward classes. Forward class people have destroyed every institution in the country with their fake merit, judiciary, media, academia, bureaucracy. Let us have the 'unmerit' of backward classes, minorities and others. Unmerit has served us much better than the merit of forward classes. Thanks to unmerit we have Modi, we had Balasaheb Thackery, we have Anna Hazare, we have Sindhutai Sakpal, we have the BEST, the best public transport system in Asia, we have the dabbawalas, we have the soldiers, naiks, lance naiks, havildars etc guarding our borders. Raze the IITs to the ground and put the land they sit on to some good use. If the mills and factories can go why not IITs?

sufforting modi LoL.1q never expected lazybuger

28 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha..

Modi >>>>>>>>>>> Kejriwal + all those clowns listed there.

he was all same except modi suffort

u change stance for every site?

22 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

he was all same except modi suffort

u change stance for every site?

stance is same. but its too complex, and I'm too lazy to explain it.

It changes, but never dramatically. anyway nobody cares about my stand.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

haha

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

_%~ 

46 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

_%~ 

so emantaav. confused ani decide chesaava.

its better to be undecided, than be wrong.

Its worse to be wrong, when you are so sure that you are right.