How to curb sugar addiction

tennisluvr

4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Okay knowingly 30 gms sugar ante ekkuva bro atleast for me it will be just 2 tablespoons though 

I know anduke aa post lo 30 gms sugar ani analedu choodu. I meant 30 g of net carbs. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Don_Draper

• samaja_varagamana

• dakumangalsingh

44 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I know anduke aa post lo 30 gms sugar ani analedu choodu. I meant 30 g of net carbs. 

30 gms of net carbs daily ante are you keto diet ?? 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

30 gms of net carbs daily ante are you keto diet ?? 

Done Keto before, slowly trying to get into it again. Not yet at the moment but eventually. 

Food choices limited man that's the problem with Keto, esp if you don't eat Bacon and other red meat. 

On 5/19/2016 at 3:01 AM, tennisluvr said:

I am in fairly decent shape, workout, eat mostly clean and healthy. But I have a craving for sugar at times, I usually control it but on some occasions can't do that. Any way to combat this? I have no other addictions, drink socially, don't smoke etc. 

But try to think about how to overcome this, it's been proved that sugar addiction is as addicting as heroin addiction so may not be easy. But has anyone experienced this or overcome this. Sugar ante not just chocolate ala kaadu, just a craving to eat any starchy food. 

On 5/18/2016 at 4:31 PM, tennisluvr said:

I am in fairly decent shape, workout, eat mostly clean and healthy. But I have a craving for sugar at times, I usually control it but on some occasions can't do that. Any way to combat this? I have no other addictions, drink socially, don't smoke etc. 

But try to think about how to overcome this, it's been proved that sugar addiction is as addicting as heroin addiction so may not be easy. But has anyone experienced this or overcome this. Sugar ante not just chocolate ala kaadu, just a craving to eat any starchy food. 

You have to try it out. Sitting outside the zone won't help. No guarentess it might work for someone bit not you. You gotta figure it out. Bodies are unique. Do is yours.. You can try and let us know if it helped. Other ppls opinion are limited to their body type experience. 

On 5/18/2016 at 4:49 PM, prajalamanishi said:

Try like a 30 day challenge.

obviously you will lose cravings and moreover you will lose appetite also on Ketogenic diet.

if you still crave try to make it in home using Paleo recipes and  ingredients like Honey.

10% of the food should satisfy 80% of your cravings and you throw away the rest and that is absolutely fine to have long term diet plan.

You have to reset your leptin levels. Read about it. 30 day challenges are short term.

Just now, Don_Draper said:

You have to try it out. Sitting outside the zone won't help. No guarentess it might work for someone bit not you. You gotta figure it out. Bodies are unique. Do is yours.. You can try and let us know if it helped. Other ppls opinion are limited to their body type experience. 

Image result for don draper deal with it gif  ani betty draper cheppindha??

On 5/18/2016 at 4:52 PM, VadaGaali said:

Yes. Maybe because of bread and dressings too. Everytime I either go for Mayo+Chipotle SW or Mayo+Creamy Sriracha. Entha addicted ante, Week ki min 3 times Anna tinakapothe nalika lagestundi.

Sugar ante, I am addicted to Soft drinks. US ochaka water manesi max I've rayadam alavatu ayindi. Ipudu water tagalante avatledu . Idi kuda sweet craving ae anochu.

Yo bro ! Go on a 2 weeks detox. You are on a very terrible path ruining your health. You gotta give up these else its gonna cause severe issues. Start drinking lime water . atleast 2 litres initially. Don't buy soft drinks imagine it as poison.  You will be diabetic pretty soon if not.