Loki breifed CBN in 1990's, PM kavaddhu ani

Imperial

In the 1990s when Jyoti Basu and other third front leaders wanted him to take over as Prime Minister, his son Nara Lokesh told him, "Father, that would be a temporary job".

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu shared this anecdote on Saturday night with a group of journalists here on the sidelines of the three-day 'Mahanadu' (convention) of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).

"We played a key role in cementing together the United Front. Many leaders wanted me to take over as prime minister. I was reluctant," recalled Naidu who has led TDP since 1995.

"But when Jyoti Basu and others suggested it again, my son, hardly in class nine or 10, cautioned me against becoming the prime minister. Lokesh said that would be a temporary job," said Naidu, recalling his experience of playing a key role in stitching together the United Front after 1996 Lok Sabha elections resulted in a hung parliament.

Born in 1983, Nara Lokesh is a grown up man now. He has been appointed general secretary in the TDP central committee and the party cadres would like to see his further elevation.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Imperial

• mahesh1

• Butterthief

• Prakashnagar

vinevadu phulka ithe cheppevadu chandrababu ata....1983 lo puttinodiki 1990's lo ne breifing chese capakity vachhindante amazing...veedi kastalu paga vadiki kuda ravodhhu...

3 hours ago, Imperial said:

vinevadu phulka ithe cheppevadu chandrababu ata....1983 lo puttinodiki 1990's lo ne breifing chese capakity vachhindante amazing...veedi kastalu paga vadiki kuda ravodhhu...

child prodigy emo

5 hours ago, SANANTONIO said:

@3$%

err fulka news...entha promote chesina aadu erri pulka ani party janalke telsu

dont underestimate da fower of sinna baabu };_

12 hours ago, Imperial said:

In the 1990s when Jyoti Basu and other third front leaders wanted him to take over as Prime Minister, his son Nara Lokesh told him, "Father, that would be a temporary job".

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu shared this anecdote on Saturday night with a group of journalists here on the sidelines of the three-day 'Mahanadu' (convention) of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP).

"We played a key role in cementing together the United Front. Many leaders wanted me to take over as prime minister. I was reluctant," recalled Naidu who has led TDP since 1995.

"But when Jyoti Basu and others suggested it again, my son, hardly in class nine or 10, cautioned me against becoming the prime minister. Lokesh said that would be a temporary job," said Naidu, recalling his experience of playing a key role in stitching together the United Front after 1996 Lok Sabha elections resulted in a hung parliament.

Born in 1983, Nara Lokesh is a grown up man now. He has been appointed general secretary in the TDP central committee and the party cadres would like to see his further elevation.

8 hours ago, Prakashnagar said:

ee fake news eda dorikinid  X9TUyg.gif

edho comedy anukunna nijame :3D_Smiles:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/son-lokesh-advised-not-to-take-over-as-pm-in-1990s-chandrababu-naidu/articleshow/52488186.cms

TIRUPATI: In the 1990s when Jyoti Basu and other third front leaders wanted him to take over as Prime Minister, his son Nara Lokesh told him, "Father, that would be a temporary job". 

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu shared this anecdote on Saturday night with a group of journalists here on the sidelines of the three-day 'Mahanadu' (convention) of the Telugu Desam Party ( TDP ). 

"We played a key role in cementing together the United Front. Many lead .. 

"But when Jyoti Basu and others suggested it again, my son, hardly in class nine or 10, cautioned me against becoming the prime minister. Lokesh said that would be a temporary job," said Naidu, recalling his experience of playing a key role in stitching together the United Front after 1996 Lok Sabha e ..