suggestion pls

ICANWIN

I recently ( month back) joined in a project edo nadustondi life. 3 weeks back cousin ki minor accident ayyindi in dallas and i am trying hard to  move to dallas but job akkada vachi chavatledu ..mean while i am flying and managing. Kotha job so wfh chance ledu . I should quit ...Employer quit avvaniyatledu saying market is bad but he never got me a job nene ethukunta always..Takes few months more for her to become normal  as few fractures and i am desperately trying to move . Ilanti paristhitullo em cheyali ? market emo baledu and dallas local ani pettina interviews ravatledu and i dont know dallas vendors.. I want to quit and go and then  try but employer vinatledu and i am also scared thinking what if i dont get job for months..unable to take decision.. em cheste best?

1 minute ago, bussuboy said:

See if your cousin can fly to your place? Is he in atleast sitting condition?  Long drive is.also.an.option

she coming is not an option as i cant take care of her alone being a guy...nenu velthe her friends support untundi,..

8 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I recently ( month back) joined in a project edo nadustondi life. 3 weeks back cousin ki minor accident ayyindi in dallas and i am trying hard to  move to dallas but job akkada vachi chavatledu ..mean while i am flying and managing. Kotha job so wfh chance ledu . I should quit ...Employer quit avvaniyatledu saying market is bad but he never got me a job nene ethukunta always..Takes few months more for her to become normal  as few fractures and i am desperately trying to move . Ilanti paristhitullo em cheyali ? market emo baledu and dallas local ani pettina interviews ravatledu and i dont know dallas vendors.. I want to quit and go and then  try but employer vinatledu and i am also scared thinking what if i dont get job for months..unable to take decision.. em cheste best?

gattiga adugu client ni strong personal issues ani, mostly they will agree

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

gattiga adugu client ni strong personal issues ani, mostly they will agree

the position i came was back fill man...the person who left ki approve chesi leave 2 months back last minute lo tesukovaddu ante manager she quit and left anta and she was american...apporve chesina danike leave vaddante poyindi inka naku wfh em istaru man :3D_Smiles_216:

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

the position i came was back fill man...the person who left ki approve chesi leave 2 months back last minute lo tesukovaddu ante manager she quit and left anta and she was american...apporve chesina danike leave vaddante poyindi inka naku wfh em istaru man :3D_Smiles_216:

Don't compare ur case with her bhayya, try chey first, request chey tarvatha

2 minutes ago, kum5758 said:

Don't compare ur case with her bhayya, try chey first, request chey tarvatha

yeah i will try asking but agile set up lo wfh doubt case and i dont even have vpn access yet

It seems like you have only 2 options now. Quit the job and hope to find a job in Dallas or ask the employer WFH for few weeks until she gets better. I suggest asking for WFH. Don't come to conclusion without asking. Your manager may not agree 100% WFH but may agree doing alternate weeks WFH.

1 minute ago, pravinyudu said:

It seems like you have only 2 options now. Quit the job and hope to find a job in Dallas or ask the employer WFH for few weeks until she gets better. I suggest asking for WFH. Don't come to conclusion without asking. Your manager may not agree 100% WFH but may agree doing alternate weeks WFH.

okati central okati east coast dude to shuttle alternate weeks...literally 22 hrs drive ..but i will try ..thanks 

manager ki email pettu man.....compose with convincing words...

options list chey vaadiki....

I appreciate if you can let me work remotely for few weeks....If that doesn't work I have no option other than Quit.