Is marriage really

samajaaragamana

7 minutes ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

Also, having kids is not a responsibility.........

If you like to see and enjoy how a kid grows in front of you with you & your wife's genes then have kids.....you will enjoy seeing you kid every day.

P.S: I don't have have kids yet, this is my thinking!

Its a huge responsibility. Kids pick up the smallest things you do, and imitate them.

If you are an asshole, your kid is most likely to be an asshole too.

How to raise a decent kid is something an overwhelming majority of parents (>99%) haven't figured out. And the reason for how stupid the world has turned out to be. And it is not getting any better either.

Ofcourse, there's a chance that you might get lucky and your kid may turn out to be awesome. Chances are slim though.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

pelli ayyindi ane ga chebuthundi.

nuvvu ae batch? amma nanna kosam pelli cheskunta ani saaku cheppe batch aa? lekunte g lo dammu undhi ani prove cheskotaaniki pelli cheskokunda unde batch aa?

Prasthuthaaniki Live-in thaatha.... So far comfortable.... I have to start thinking through if marriage is right for me... My gf is okay either way.. but my parents saava thenging to get married..  %$#$

24 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol rules. lol peace and harmony. lol civilization.

What's your opinion on 18million slaves in India? What a wonderful society, with wonderful rules.

lots of lols 

I don't have any opinion really. I am selfish guy who loves his family and works hard to give the best. I occasionally indulge in charitable activities, but that's all I do. 

I am not opposing or supporting marriage. Rules were created to live more civilized life. 

I don't know if India is a wonderful society or not with wonderful rules, but human life is wonderful. we get to enjoy things more than any other species in the world. All this is because of set of rules laid out and people following them (some being followed blindly). There are pros and cons for everything, for rules, for marriage, for technology and what not.

so last ki nenu cheppochedhi entante, pelli cheskovalante chesko, lekapothe ledhu but these rituals, processes and rules are created for being more civilized. there are pros and cons too!

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Year end. Nidi effudu..

Cold feet rakuntey chaalu!! Daridram entantey commit ayyake kotha kotha fafalu vastunnaru life lo..very tough test ma..

Katnam entha isthunaru..

Ha emundi..kotha papa tho commit aypo..daridram pothadi

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

In to the woods !! Rules n norms don't even define fainted lines of harmony..felli cheskunaka harmony eda untadi.. Felli antaru .. Fillal antaru.. Malla fillal adkoniki illu antaru.. The saga continues once in chains always in chains

if you feel that  you are in chains, then you are in chains. I feel that's life. kids ante headache anukuntaru, but mana parents alane anukunte? 

Rules and norms vadhu anukunte, please read about north korea. 

I am not saying all rules are perfectly laid out, generations change avthunte rules kuda change avvali. kaani rules lekapothe, there will be riots. 

54 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

if you feel that  you are in chains, then you are in chains. I feel that's life. kids ante headache anukuntaru, but mana parents alane anukunte? 

I am not saying all rules are perfectly laid out, generations change avthunte rules kuda change avvali. kaani rules lekapothe, there will be riots. 

+1

Kaalam tho paatu mana rules kuda maaarali ala ani no rules live like animals anukuntey kashtam... Totally agree with lukewalker uncle

18 hours ago, samajaaragamana said:

important.................most sucessful people did not marry...............If we really like someone..........valatho life long untam ani manaki namakam unte.............why do we need to marry. Just live in undachu kada............is it like a chain tied  to a dog ???

18 hours ago, bschi said:

better u should ask your parents.... they will put your thoughts in the right direction..instead here...

17 hours ago, andhra_alludu said:

nuvvu ippudu ilaaney antaav... repu podduna pelli anagaaney lagethukuni vachi line lo first nilchuntaav.... 

12 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

Marriage isn't compulsory. 

Even job, earning money is also not compulsory. We can live in jungle, hunting for food, wearing no clothes.  

Society is built with rules, norms so that humans can lead life with peace and harmony, without these we are nothing but animals. We are not just animals, we are civilized animals. 

Also, i believe that marriage is a personal choice. If you don't want to get married, that's up to you. Cheers!

GP

20 hours ago, andhra_alludu said:

nuvvu ippudu ilaaney antaav... repu podduna pelli anagaaney lagethukuni vachi line lo first nilchuntaav.... 

le nenu raanu naaku odhu  brahmi24.gif

8 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

In to the woods !! Rules n norms don't even define fainted lines of harmony..felli cheskunaka harmony eda untadi.. Felli antaru .. Fillal antaru.. Malla fillal adkoniki illu antaru.. The saga continues once in chains always in chains

vuu continue

4 hours ago, Lukewalker said:

Nijam ga oka amayi istam unte why to marry live in undachu ga life long............u can raise a family kada..........why is that chain bond so important  brahmi24.gif

20 minutes ago, samajaaragamana said:

Nijam ga oka amayi istam unte why to marry live in undachu ga life long............u can raise a family kada..........why is that chain bond so important  brahmi24.gif

cigarette maanese mundhu oka 10 ppl ki cheppi maaney antaru, endhukante repu neeku smoke cheyyalani pinchina they will try to stop you and also you will feel guilty to smoke before them. same logic here too. 

birthdays endhuku celebrate cheskuntaru? mana life lo 1 year thaggipoyindhi plus age periguthundhi, its a sad thing, right? mari happy ga endhuku party chestaru, plus asalu party endhuku ? dont say that you dont feel happy on your bday. 

same marriage kuda first lo exchanging vows undedhi, adhoka event laga ippudu pedha tradition, ritual laga evolve ayyindhi, just to celebrate eternal love among two people with their dearest family and friends. 

5 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Katnam entha isthunaru..

Ha emundi..kotha papa tho commit aypo..daridram pothadi

No katnam.. Expenses 50-50 both sides..

Kotha fafa anta beautiful ga undi antey obviously commited undey untadi ga.. Manam emaina aarya na patal paadi aatal aadi padeyaniki . anta oofika led ippudu.. 

9 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

No katnam.. Expenses 50-50 both sides..

Kotha fafa anta beautiful ga undi antey obviously commited undey untadi ga.. Manam emaina aarya na patal paadi aatal aadi padeyaniki . anta oofika led ippudu.. 

Aarya kante goppa ankunte nekante thopu gadu evadu ledu ikkada..common